“nothing special”

Nordstrom Cafe
Ranked #71 of 557 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Another place to eat junk in a nice setting with a nice name. No cafe can beat Wholefoods for the quality.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

You're at Nordstrom so expect the cafe to be pricey! The Bellevue Sq cafe has a warm welcome atmosphere and a large seating area. I like how their menu items are displayed so you can see what you're ordering and the folks behind the counter are helpful should you have a question. My favorite is the apple-pecan cobb salad, it will fill you up. Daily soup is tomato along with a featured special of the day. Menu is American (sandwiches, soups, salads, etc.) with an assortment of baked items. Great place to rest and re-fuel!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

My daughter and I always stop by the Nordstrom Cafe and order the Chicken Parmesan Salad. We have done this for several years and it is always delicious. Service is prompt and gracious.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

We were at the Dental Convention across the street at the Hyatt, but chose this location for our staff lunch. It was a great choice. The format is order from buffet. The convention caused a long line-up, but we still had plenty of time. The food was top notch. I had the Cilantro Lime Chicken Salad for about $11; it was truthfully one of the best salads of my long life! We were able to find a table large enough for the five of us. And after lunch the staff could either shop or return to the convention. They walked to the location easily.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

This Nordstrom's cafe is really great, probably the best that I have dined at. I take my family there when we are out shopping and the food is really like a nice restaurant that you would go out for a nice evening meal. The selection is fantastic, the salads are so fresh and the main entree's (salmon, chicken, etc.) are high end. I ALWAYS recommend the Bellevue Nordstrom's Cafe to friends and family because it is so consistent. Delicious!