“Excellent cupcakes”

Good for: Bar scene
Prague, Czech Republic
“Excellent cupcakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

I visited Cupcake Royale with a friend and I was pleasantly surprised. These were the best cupcakes I've eaten in my life - definitely recommended. Big selection of icings makes this THE PLACE to go for cupcakes.

• Visited December 2013

Bellevue WA
“So-so”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

These cupcakes are very average. Lots of choices of frostings. Trouble is, they are like most cupcakes, not much flavor and difficult to eat from your hands.

Visited October 2013
Georgia
“Pretty good. . . .for west coast cupcakes.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

I like them. The carrot walnut is my favorite. Tries the choc mint, praline choc., and peanut butter pretzel as well. They were good. I act a little reserved because I'm a Georgia girl and we make EVERYTHING extra sweet in the south. Cake also not as moist on the west coast that I've notice. Yep, these are probably a little healthier than Goergia cupcakes. LOL! Now, I do want to give BIG credit for something I haven't noticed before. The top of the cake portion actually has a little crispness. You, sorta like the "corner piece" of the brownie pan. Yeah, I like it. Like it a lot.

• Visited October 2013
Seattle, WA
“Better than birthday cake”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

For both of my kids' recent birthdays, I've opted for a selection of assorted (hand-picked!) cupcakes that we then divide into four and share - this way, everyone gets to taste. I like that they have seasonal flavors in and out, as there's variety to supplement "The Kate" and "Dance Party" that they're fond of. Cupcakes are made fresh, so the walk-in is pretty limited (as I've experienced with the downtown store, Jonesing for a cupcake on the commute home). Their online ordering is easy-peasy.

• Visited August 2013
Stamford, Connecticut
1,051 restaurant reviews
“All about the icing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

The cakes on these cupcakes are interesting. The icing is amazing its a pop of flavor in your mouth. They have a lot of unique flavors.

• Visited August 2013