“Pretty good. . . .for west coast cupcakes.”
Review of Cupcake Royale - CLOSED

Cupcake Royale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I like them. The carrot walnut is my favorite. Tries the choc mint, praline choc., and peanut butter pretzel as well. They were good. I act a little reserved because I'm a Georgia girl and we make EVERYTHING extra sweet in the south. Cake also not as moist on the west coast that I've notice. Yep, these are probably a little healthier than Goergia cupcakes. LOL! Now, I do want to give BIG credit for something I haven't noticed before. The top of the cake portion actually has a little crispness. You, sorta like the "corner piece" of the brownie pan. Yeah, I like it. Like it a lot.

There are newer reviews for Cupcake Royale

Reviewed August 31, 2013

For both of my kids' recent birthdays, I've opted for a selection of assorted (hand-picked!) cupcakes that we then divide into four and share - this way, everyone gets to taste. I like that they have seasonal flavors in and out, as there's variety to supplement "The Kate" and "Dance Party" that they're fond of. Cupcakes are made fresh, so the walk-in is pretty limited (as I've experienced with the downtown store, Jonesing for a cupcake on the commute home). Their online ordering is easy-peasy.

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

The cakes on these cupcakes are interesting. The icing is amazing its a pop of flavor in your mouth. They have a lot of unique flavors.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

So, I'm used to Sprinkles cupcakes and these aren't quite the same. The cupcakes here are a bit more dense and we have now tried about 6-8 flavors and have our faves. We love the carrot, tiramisu and the chocolate. Their carrot is probably the best carrot cake cupcake I've had in a longtime. The chocolate is not cloyingly sweet, which I love because I hate that "I feel gross" feeling you get when you get that super sweet chocolatey frosting on some cupcakes. Their tiramisu is really nice but it is dense so we usually eat that over 2 days. Overall, it's probably the best cupcake place I've found in Bellevue and I grab some every few months (better than the one at the Bravern and Bel Square). Oh and a tip - they have 2 BOGO offers if you have The Entertainment Book ( one on the mobile phone app and one in the book).

Thank Schuett.
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We went to the Bellevue Cupcake Royale location.

So I had the Cupcake of the month for September = Huckle Buckle: vanilla cake with huckleberries, a brown sugar streusel and huckleberry buttercream.

And it was so good we bought more to take home.

We had some coffee as well, it so ok for cofee.

They have 6 locations in the greater Seattle area.
Ballard - Capitol Hill - Madrona - West Seattle - Bellevue - 108 Pine ( near PikePlace )
-see web site for addresses

21 Bellevue Way NE
Bellevue, WA 98004

Open Mon - Fri 7am to 8pm
Open Sat - Sun 8am to 8pm

This was the BEST Cupcake I have ever had.

Great and friendly service.
Plenty of room for parties inside and out ( see pics )

They also have Ice Cream - which is delicious - I had the Blueberry Lavender

They also have Ice Cream Sandwiches - which we did not try this time.

We will be going to more of their locations the next time we visit the Seattle area.