“Average Indian for an upper average price”
Review of Moksha

Moksha
Reserve with OpenTable
Moksha is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #110 of 600 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: NE 8th St and Bellevue Way
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Service was good. Plain nan plain and not as good as I would like. Butter nan very good. Curry chicken very good, but the rest of our dishes a little bland. A little too pricey for quality. Gourmet price for average food quality.

Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Two of us stopped in for lunch and were delighted.

We got quick, friendly and professional service telling us about the specials.

The food was as described, fresh tasting and nicely presented.

Drinks were topped of.

No waiting! Amazingly attended to, in every way.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We've been to Moksha twice and both times the food has been good and the service excellent. They do an excellent job with fried food: The Potato Samosas were nice and light and the papadams were similarly crisp and not greasy. The Arugula Salad was also very good. But the Lamb Karaikudi should have been much spicier. Given other reviewers' comments that their food was much too spicy, I wonder whether the level of fire depends on the cook that day? It might be helpful for the server to ask how hot one wants a supposedly spicy dish.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Finally...an Indian restaurant with a plush atmosphere. Don't get me wrong. I appreciate hole-in-the-wall or strip mall joints so long as they serve tasty authentic Indian dishes. But it's nice to have an upscale ambiance every once in a while.

Everything we had was great but the following stood out:
Lamb Keema Pastry - Generous filling, light pastry not greasy. So good!
Shrimp 65 - Just right flavors with nice diced mango salad underneath (with a little kick).
Lamb Saag - The best! I couldn't get enough :)

I could have had more heat (and I typically don't go for super spicy, more like middle of the road). I'll definitely go back to try their other dishes and also for cocktails. Service was generally good.

2  Thank YouDoTheDishes
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Very nice food and atmosphere that is reasonably priced. Try the dal, it is very tasty. The menu has lots of choices.