“Family friendly”

Description: Best sushi on the Eastside & Bellevue
Redmond, Washington, United States
“Family friendly”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Good variety of food and sushi, right pricing. Had family friendly booths and menu, including deserts.

Visited September 2013

Bellevue, Washington
“Good food, but service differs by waiter”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We have been here for a late (2pm) lunch and where surprised that, even so the place was rather empty and it was only 30 minutes to closing, there were a lot of different sushi going around the belt. When trying the sushi tasted fresh and was tasty. The 2 cooks in the center were also preparing all sushi on the menu on request.
The prices were moderate for a sushi place but high compared to the number of places around Bellevue.
The service quality was highly different between the 2 waitresses present. One was very friendly and made you feel welcome while the other would have clearly preferred to have started her break early.
All in all a nice choice of food lacking in price/value and service.

• Visited October 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Best Kaiten Sushi!”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I have been to every conveyor belt (aka: kaiten in Japanese) sushi place in Seattle and this is my absolute favorite. Great every time. Friendly staff, nice portions, and great variety.

If you're stuck in Redmond / Bellevue and want affordable delicious sushi go here!

• Visited December 2012
Brentwood, California
“Very good food, but average value overall”
Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

My family took me there on November 30. Sushi bars to me are about the quality and experience delicately combined. I love the food but am aware that it is a costly value to eat very much. My favorite is the futomaki ( vegetable roll. Theirs was very average at best and three small and thin slices. I also had the soft shell crab. That was tasty but again average at best compared to many other restaurants I have been to and small in quantity. The service was poor by the waiters. I had to ask for got tea refills by waiting for one to pay attention and then waving my arm to get them to come to the table, not a great dining experience.

afton
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You can Sushi Me anytime!”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Got off the plane and soon after landing my sister Ann took me to her favorite place in Bellevue, WA to eat.

I had never been there and we slipped into a booth as food passed by us at eve level on a conveyor belt, freshly made by 3 chefs located in the center of the restaurant! We just chose a plate, enjoyed it and picked another one as it went by. The menu has photos and listings of the ingredients. There were vegan and gluten free choices which helped me out. I loved everything we had! Each plate is enough to share and has a colored band on it. The server who brought us hot tea counted up the plates and the colors represented the price for each one. We were in and out in less than an hour. I can't wait to go back!

Sushi Me located at 1299 156th Avenue NE, Ste 145. Phone number is 425-644-9800 and email at info@sushimebellevue.com, website: www.sushimebellevue.com.

• Visited November 2012