“nice accomodations”

Silver Cloud Hotel Bellevue - Eastgate
Ranked #15 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Room has bed and fold out sofa, coffee maker, microwave. No views. Underground parking. Nice staff. Greet you with a small box of chocolates.
Hard bed. Restaurant downstairs with a happy hour. Off the freeway but quiet.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank buza831

Reviewed December 28, 2013

I stayed at the Silver Cloud Eastgate over Christmas and will definitely stay there on return visits to the area. The staff were all friendly and efficient, and they responded immediately when anything needed attention. The room was clean and well-furnished with a very comfortable bed. The free parking is a big plus.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 23, 2013

We stayed here for a 1 night getaway. We've previously stayed at the location on Capitol Hill -- our room looked exactly the same but for a fraction of the price (bidding through Priceline). Very clean, big TV, comfy bed, decent WiFi speed, free covered parking.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Unlike their Stadium location which was horrendous, the Eastgate Silver Cloud treated me like a King. They honored my free night's stay "Silver Certificate" from their Stadium location, the room was spacious, clean and quiet, and their claim of an excellent fitness center was completely accurate. The elliptical machine that I used was the best I have ever tried. If you are a business traveller going to the Seattle/Bellevue area, you would be making a serious mistake not to stay at the Silver Cloud Hotel Bellevue - Eastgate.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large, sunny, and have an excellent view!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Michael-Stollaire
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We have stayed at the facility several times. It is quite new, comfy beds, good service. The only issue is that coming from the East on I 90 when you take the Eastgate turnoff you need to take an immediate left turn. If you turn right you will get hopelessly lost. Other than that it that is is a nice place to stay. If you are going into Bellevue or Kirkland for dinner during "rush" hour I would advise taking 50th North that then becomes 48th all the way to 8th St rather than trying to get to Bellevue in I-90 to I-405.

Room Tip: We like upper levels.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank iluvta2
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is very convenient if you want to go to Seattle as well as Bellevue. It is right next to I90 so it is only 10 minutes to Seattle. The beds were comfy, nice big tv and I love the comfy chair and ottoman. The wifi had good reception and speed.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed October 28, 2013

It is not fair to lead people to believe this hotel is 3.5 stars, when there are much, much nicer hotels for the same price in much better Bellevue locations. I relied on the 3.5 star ranking. This hotel is awful, really, and overpriced. It is far from anywhere one would walk (e.g. stores, restaurants except inside hotel) because one side is freeway, and the "quiet" side I got looks out on an ugly parking lot and back of an apt. bldg. (and was near a busy road as I could hear sounds through 2 a.m.). Staff needs customer service training. Sheets aren't nice, bathroom tiny; this hotel has absolutely nothing a 2 star hotel wouldn't have, and it was pretty expensive. Hallways smelled like food. No pool or free breakfast. I think people will be very badly surprised if they counted on a 3.5 star hotel.

Room Tip: The "quiet" side of the hotel isn't quiet either, lots and lots of parking/etc. car so...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank patpetersn
hotel-manager041, General Manager at Silver Cloud Hotel Bellevue - Eastgate, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

I would like to thank you for taking the time to voice your concerns regarding our 3.5 star ranking. I can assure you that we have met the qualifications for this rating by including additional and upgraded amenities including a full service restaurant and bar. We make every attempt to keep our rates competitive with other hotels in our same class rating and routinely discard sheets and towels that aren't up to our standards. I would however like to apologize that your stay was not up to our usual standards and somehow we overlooked replacing worn out sheets in your room. We are currently addressing the food smells in the hallways and hope to have this rectified shortly. Please contact me directly to discuss the details concerning any of our policies or your encounter with our customer service agents as I would like to address any issues with my staff. It is our goal to provide the best in customer service and usually we get very positive feedback concerning our agents.
Again, thank you for your comments and feedback.

Patti Hanson