“Loved it here!”

Ranked #15 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
Yelm, Washington
“Loved it here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2012

We only stayed one night but wish this was my hotel for the remainer of time. Loved the bar downstairs. Loved a full kitchen. Queen beds and free parking. It would have been worth a taxi to my event for all I paid for parking at destination hotel.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Pacific NW
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2012

Got a good price off of an online discount bidding site for this hotel. Rooms were large, clean, friendly staff. Excellent gated under-garage parking. Next to freeway, but the noise didn't bother me in the least. No continental breakfast, bummer! But a restaurant is located on site. No hot tub, second bummer. Was able to get to the Meydenbauer Center within a 10 minute drive. But overall, it was clean and spacious. Good for business. Nothing stand out that I would specifically choose this hotel again if in the area, unless I got another decent price on the room. Just fine for a business trip.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2012

Stayed here for a night with my girlfriend in December 2011. It was just what we expected from all the great reviews. Good service, clean/updated rooms, comfortable. It has all the amenities you need in a hotel room including a fridge and microwave. For those that complain about noise, look at a map first. It's next to I-90, a major highway so you have to expect there to be some noise. However, this just means better accessibility and location. The one thing that I will say is that Silver Cloud doesn't have a free continental breakfast anymore. That would have been nice.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

I got a great deal through priceline but somehow I didn't expect a lot from this hotel. But, at the end, it did serve me good!
I think something was really off with me on this trip because I thought the hotels I booked were closes to the area I wanted to visit. I thought this hotel (or hotel area) was close to Seattle downtown, but it's somewhat distant from Seattle. But it worked out for me because i had completed my visit to the downtown area and went to other direction.
The hotel was right next to the highway, but I didn't hear noise from my room. I thought the hotel was in an isolated area, but after exploring the area a bit, there were stores and restaurants near hotel.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Beverly Hills
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2012

Hotel is situated off of I-90. All rooms in this hotel are effected by some kind of street noise.

While rooms are nice, it does not matter if you can't get a good nights sleep. Staff kept making excused instead of simply apologizing. Food in bar was also pretty disgusting.

Overpriced for what it is.

Room Tip: Bring earplugs
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank JustinJ571
, General Manager at Silver Cloud Hotel Bellevue - Eastgate, responded to this review, July 13, 2012
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay during September 2011. First of all let me apologize for the street noise that kept you awake. I have had customers report to me that the back side of the hotel is well protected from the freeway noise and is a better option for those that might be a light sleeper. In general, we get very few complaints about this, possibly because of the triple pane windows we installed. However, we realize that we can't filter out 100% of the noise.

Our restaruant has much iimproved since it first opened. We have hired an excellent Chef and are in the process of implementing a new menu in the next few weeks.

I do hope you will consider giving us another try in the future.
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2012

Exceptionally clean room and service for its price. The hotel is about 15 minutes driving (without traffic) distance from downtown Seattle. Another plus is free parking and WiFi. There is also a secured/gated parking under the hotel.

All in all, one of the best choice for economy family trip! No wonder why it has such a great review from tripadvisor users.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Kunhyuk K
Walla Walla, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2012

We have stayed twice at the silver cloud eastgate and both times it has been a very nice experience. On our most recent stay we ended up needing three beds, the staff offered a $30 upgrade to a room with a kitchenet and foldout sofa. The rooms are always clean and the staff friendly. There is not complimentary breakfast but the restaraunt at the hotel is very yummy even though it's a little pricey.
I would reccomend this hotel

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family