“Great place for live bands, food, cocktails and dancing”
Review of Blue Martini Bar - CLOSED

Blue Martini Bar
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This place has a lively atmosphere on nights when the band is playing. They offer a good selection of food and many cocktail and wine choices. We went there for appetizers and stayed to hear the band. Food is very good and servers are attentive. Drinks are pricy but they give an above average poor. This place brings a little bit of A Vegas style atmosphere to the Eastside. Good happy hour.

Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

We were there last week with a group of friends and had drinks and appetizers. Unfortunately my husband trusted them and signed the check but when we came home, I realized that they added extra numbers of shots and drinks to our bill. I called them several times to get this issue fixed but they don't seem to care a bit, they took my number each time and never called me back!
Apparently this is a common mistake and they don't care enough to fix it!!! Bottom line is when you have had so many drinks, chances are, you don't look at your bill carefully and they know how to take advantage of this situation and rip you off.
I just think this is wrong and and they shouldn't be in this business.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Great Great Place, enjoyed my time out with friends. On the day we had lot of business people there. Staff is great and the drinks are incredible.
DJ , Sounds were great.. enjoyed it .

1  Thank Sam J
Reviewed September 5, 2012

great environment. friendly staff. very nice place. will go back for sure. drinks are a bite expensive but you get the quality you pay for. live entertainment was amazing and the dj afterwards was just as good.

Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

Drinks are way over priced. Extremely crowded. Twice within a two week time there was the same group that when they got on the dance floor would create a junior high style dance circle and disrupt the club style dance atmosphere. I was disappointed that management didn't do some thing about this. The live music shows are good. For those looking to socialize, there is a variety of men and women to mingle with of a wide age range.

1  Thank zbc1777