Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent Engagement for Young Kids

Its a good place for kids to experience various things in day to day life. Very engaging place, a... read more

Reviewed February 12, 2019
rahul w
Great Children's Museum

Our family loves this children's museum. There are many things for us to do together that encourage... read more

Reviewed December 6, 2018
Tracey9998

All reviews toddler area water area climbing area store area reading area older children everett grandkids pipe activity parking rope structure
Selected filters
Reviewed August 7, 2018

This type of hands-on kids museum is great - and this one is super.Our grandkids are 3 to 7 and they were all very engaged! I can't believe how long they played in the water room.

Date of experience: April 2018
cronish, Public Relations Manager at KidsQuest Children's Museum, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

So glad you enjoyed your time here, and I hope you get the chance to visit the museum again sometime!

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

This is smaller than other children's museums we have been to, but we still managed to spend almost 3 hours there. My 7 yo had a great time. One thing I was impressed by, is that they constantly had workers cleaning up areas. Everything was kept organized and all of the activities seemed to work as intended.
It was crowded even though we went on a weekday, so I can't imagine what it's like on a weekend or when the local children are on break.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank PharmGirl79
Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

If you live nearby or plan on going multiple times during your trip, it would be well worth the membership. We had 2 adults and 2 kids during a vacation and while it was great for them to run out energy and explore the exhibits, it ended up being rather pricy (around $50) as we had to pay for parents and kids (no family discounts). Parking was tight, though there is a nearby free parking lot with much more space. The various rooms with different themes were great and both kids had a blast. Beware that one area involves lots of water and while splash smocks are available, they are worn, don’t always stay on well, don’t cover the feet (and feet will get very wet), and pretty much plan on either clothes that dry well or changing clothes afterwards. Still, it was one of my kid’s favorite areas.

Date of experience: January 2018
3  Thank michaellO6324HG
Reviewed November 8, 2017

This is that place were you want to come back:) Good place for toddlers and older children. This is an interactive museum where your kids can explore surroundig world, learn how things work or just play. A lot of additional classes can only intensify your desire to exploring the world

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed September 2, 2017

We are members of the Children's Museum in Everett and tried to give this place a go.
Parking is a bit of a challenge. There is minimal parking in the actual museum and parking at the library and park is highly discouraged. We had to walk about three blocks and were thankful the weather was delightful on this day.

We were happy to know that we were offered discounted tickets with our membership at the Everett location. The museum is two stories tall. There are several activities that your child can be involved in. There is a small outdoor play area where students can build foam structures, an inside water table area, a large climbing structure that was a little too big and overwhelming for my toddler, a maker space studio with a big rig that you could pretend to drive. Upstairs there was a fun play train and car area, a place for story time, a toddler area, and a replica of an old store. The museum was clean and it was easy to find a restroom.

I thought we would spend a little more time here than we did. My child did have a good time but I know he prefers the museum in Everett.

Date of experience: August 2017