“Works just fine.”

Hotel 116, a Coast Hotel Bellevue
Ranked #10 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We stayed four nights with two rooms. Got this one on hotwire for somewhat of a deal. Called ahead to confirm two rooms next to each other, they said "ok" but didn't have it when we got there. We ended up with two rooms jammed in the back of the hotel outside (think motel). No big complaints with the facility or room. A bit dated but as expected. Continental breakfast was a bonus - cereal, pastries (good variety if you like those), juices, bagels, coffee, and a bit of fruit.

Location was very convenient and as long as its just a place to sleep and start your day from, it works just fine.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

After we booked a hotel through Priceline and checked the reviews. Many were negative.. We were pleasantly surprised. The breakfast was like many hotel continental breakfasts at hotels. Though I had an ample fried egg with ham breakfast. We had an excellent steak dinner. One of the waitresses has an operatic quality voice and she sang for us while e we were finishing a late breakfast. Fabulous voice. Ask for her to sing. Her name is Siri.

Room Tip: Actually I know nothing of the kids activities. We were 2 adults
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I stayed here for a school conference and the place was chosen for me by my district. The room had mildew in the bathroom, the wifi access was spotty, the carpet was dirty, the box springs did fit the mattress so it never felt like your bed was stable, and the pillows felt like rock with pillowcases on them. The hot water could also be spotty and there was a giant gap under the door that let in lots of light and noise from the elevator outside of my room It is one thing if you hotel looks scary (I would expect what I just complained about) but, the Coast Bellevue Hotel was like a shiny exterior with the interior of a rent by the hour motel.

4  Thank carly h
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I stayed two nights while at a conference, on a budget. The good part -- having a budget option meant I could go to the conference. The downside -- the place was just, meh.

The check in was indifferent, the breakfast fine (I took a banana and yogurt so fine for me) and the room was average. My major complaints were that my room wasn't that clean when I checked in (used band-aid on the floor, & hairballs on the carpet) but it was cleaner the 2nd day. Plus, about 5 minutes after I checked in I watched a giant spider crawl up the wall. Also the bed was really soft and bouncy, and had my husband been with me, neither of us probably would have slept.

On the other hand, I appreciated the little fridge, the included breakfast (a quick bite before my conference), Whole Foods just a short walk away, and free parking & Internet. They kept the price low, but also I didn't feel nickel & dimed to death. Overall, it was pleasant and unoffensive, but nothing special, though the desk manager on checkout was extremely friendly and helpful.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

So we stayed at Silver Cloud in Eastgate the first time we were here and stayed here the 2nd time. The hotel is ok but it is older and having stayed at Silver Cloud just weeks before made this stay less memorable. We also got both hotels through a discount website and paid the same amount for each so we felt we got less for our money here (even though we had a free breakfast here).

Pros:
very close to downtown and our room had a great view of the city (it's not in downtown though)
free breakfast but it was mostly pastries, cereal and yogurt (very carb heavy and no hot items)
comfy bed
Friendly enough front desk staff

Cons:
the elevators smelled really really bad (hubby got a headache every time we got in it) - it smelled like they had they poured a bottle of Febreeze to cover up some other smell. Hubby said he would not return bc of that.
The bathroom set up seemed very odd and the tub didn't drain well
I'm putting breakfast in cons as well bc we ate a small bit here then went out and got a real breakfast bc I didn't want pastries alone

Overall, it's fine if you need a place to sleep and are moving on.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Thank Schuett.
Reviewed June 24, 2013

What I love about all Coast hotels is that they are usually very cheap and have an average, expected standard of stay. This was no different. As usual, the staff were super friendly and nice. The rooms were clean though felt a bit out dated.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Booked this hotel on Hotwire for $99/night. Was concerned with all of the poor reviews. My family was pleasantly surprised, the hotel was very clean and offered a decent night's stay and a typical continental breakfast and the staff was very nice. The location is in close proximity to Seattle's downtown area. I would stay again for this price. If you are looking to be pampered than this is not the place for you. If you want a 5 star hotel, then you should expect to pay more money somewhere else.