“Nice happy hour!”

Wild Ginger Bellevue
Reserve with OpenTable
Wild Ginger Bellevue is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 569 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: NE 6th St and 110th Avenue NE
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Good drinks and nice choice of happy hour dishes. Loved the satays and the green beans. We expected to see more people for happy hour but were happy to score a nice table.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

We tried WG's Sunday dim sum today and really enjoyed it. The dishes weren't as delicately prepared as some dim sum restaurants but still very good. Service was excellent.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Ate here with colleagues and associates and had a really good night. First I have to say the service was excellent our waiter was very friendly and couldn't do enough to help. All the dishes we had were excellent a good mixture of tastes, but the dish that stood out for me was the Wild Ginger Fragrent Duck, lovely duck and with the steamed buns simple perfect. I'll be coming back next time I'm in town.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

From the front desk to the table you feel welcome at this restaurant! The waiter was great and recommended a number of good choices from the Pinot Gris to the entrees. The Wild Ginger serves Asian food in a nice venue and they make sure you have a special evening. The restaurant is in the Bravern complex in Bellevue so there is ample free parking.
The food was excellent and the small portions were enough for us as we began our evening with 2 starters. It was a pleasure to have dinner here!

Reviewed November 2, 2013

So I was being annoying with my request, and every time our server was able to accommodate and make it a better experience than I thought I was going to get.

1) Bing Drop - a mixed drink that is very tasty, but I did not like how sweet the first one I had was, so my second was made less sweet with less amaretto flavor - problem solved delish

2) they have a duck dish that has little hum bow style buns that let you make your own sandwich - I didn't like the sauce that came with it, I asked for a BBQ sauce like you would get with a pork humbow, and two different sauces came back because they wanted me to have options... fixed

3) Had a question about their flourless choc torte - left and found out about where it was made - got it to go!

Overall service was top notch, prices were reasonable - I chose to spend more then I needed to by ordering things that were seasonal.

mussels tasty with the white rice and yellow curry sauce
Tuna app was big and tasty
Live dungeness crab was tasty but when they crack it they smash to much of the shell and make it hard to eat without getting the shell with the meat
duck dish was a pass but a fun idea