“Great Happy Hour!”

Wild Ginger Bellevue
Reserve with OpenTable
Wild Ginger Bellevue is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 561 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: NE 6th St and 110th Avenue NE
Reviewed November 15, 2011

Great food, drinks, atmosphere and amazing prices at happy hour!

Reviewed November 1, 2011

Excellent lunch menu that will keep me coming back for more.

Reviewed October 9, 2011

Wild Ginger is not necessarily a place that comes to mind when thinking of happy hours in downtown Bellevue, but it's a great find. Free validated parking, lots of seating options on two levels and an eclectic menu of tasty dishes at good prices. Beers were only $3 (12 oz glasses) and a good selection of wines as well. The duck sliders were especially tasty, served on steamed buns. Highly recommended.

2  Thank Steve F
Reviewed September 23, 2011

Since I worked at a nearby hotel, I decided to try Wild Ginger since I heard only great reviews about the restaurant. After ordering a variety of dishes from the potsticker to the skewers, I was rather disappointed. The food was way too salty that I had to drink a lot of water hours after the meal. When it came to paying for my credit card bill, I was disappointed that I was paying ~$50 for a meal that was bad. It would rather go to Din Tai Fung inside Bellevue Square since they have great noodles and dumplings. The concept and menu are great but the food is way too salty than what it should be.

Reviewed September 5, 2011

A few days later my mouth still sings at the memory of the flavours.
The table had pot stickers, plump and juicy and flavourful. As were the Vietnamese chicken wings.
For a main course my wife had Hanoi Tuna and is still in heaven. My son had the duck and was might pleased. I had the seven flavours beef. My mouth sang. Even my daughter who was not hungry loved the squash stew she had.
Too full for dessert but truly happy.
The waiter was a bit distracted but that was okay.