“No flavor for pork ramen - in fact - not much pork”

Kobe Wellbeing Tonkatsu
Ranked #101 of 551 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean, Thai
Description: http://www.yelp.com/biz/kobe-wellbeing-bellevue
Description: http://www.yelp.com/biz/kobe-wellbeing-bellevue
Washington
“No flavor for pork ramen - in fact - not much pork”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We were staying at the Marriott Courtyard next door and decided to get takeout. Chose the pork ramen noodle soup.

It came in a huge box, pile on of tasteless noodles and bean sprouts and sliced onions. The ramen soup came separate, so you are suppose to put them together. There were 2 slices of pork, boiled or something without any seasoning what-so-ever. Plus a half of hard boiled egg.

The whole meal was terrible.

• Visited September 2013

• Korean first
Naples, Florida
“Good value with attentive service”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I had a very nice meal; good value, flavorful. Service was quick, attentive; wait staff circulated and were available to help. Sushi bar with lots of options. Only problem I experiences was the Mi-Sory soup. I just could not enjoy it; not at all what I am use to. Otherwise a value and varied menu.

Visited June 2013
Guam USA
“Excellent Value”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We were in town to watch a Mariners game and afterwards just wanted to get a quick dinner an since this restaurant is located adjacent to the Courtyard Marriott we decided to give it a try. We were not disappointed. We each ordered a 2-choice bento box meal and found the portions to be large enough that we could have shared. The sushi's we chose were fresh, and the chicken katsu and teriyaki salmon entrees were both delicious. Noticed that most of the patrons of the restaurant were oriental - that is a good sign as we think it is an indication that the food is as good as what they would eat at home.

• Visited June 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Never again..Very Unsanitary”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I've reported this place to King County Public Health and have been informed they will receive follow up inspections. Some of the waitresses at this establishment have a bad habit of licking their fingers to grab things while handling your food including bagging your food to go. The first time I noticed this I reported them to King County Public Health and received a response informing me they will receive inspections and that their waitresses have been talked to by the owner. I wanted to give them another chance and a few weeks later what did I see? A DIFFERENT waitress performing this same disgusting habit, I asked to speak to the manager and was told she's not working today. I've reported them to King County Public Health again and have yet to receive a response. If you go to King County's Public Health website and search Kobe Fusion Asian Restaurant's inspection records, within the last couple of years you'll find many unsatisfactory inspections for various reasons including an unsatisfactory result on their very last inspection. I don't know when they'll get the hint that THEY'RE DEALING WITH PEOPLES FOOD.

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank Guy D
Squamish, Canada
“Terrible sushi”
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Went here based on tripadvisor comments, it is the first time I have felt really let down by trip advisor. I understand that when you are from the west coast of Canada that your sushi expectations are quite high, but this place is terrible no matter what your expectations! The fod was of Poor quality ( my tuna roll was made with some kind of ground tuna that then made the rice pink coloured and it fell apart). My sons tempura vegetables were not cooked through, my daughters avocado roll was chewy. My husband said his was gross. Wish we had gone anywhere else. I ate very little of my soggy roll, felt ripped off.

1 Thank traveltoes