“Great food, great coffee, great staff” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Austin, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, great coffee, great staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

This was my second visit to a Top Pot, and the first in Bellevue. Everything was just as good as the 5th Ave. location. The donuts are fresh & LARGE and oh-so tasty. The staff was very nice, even though there was a long line the whole time we were there. There is a parking garage next door on 106th Ave., and Top Pot will validate an hour of parking.

Florida
“Yummy donuts with a great city view!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

While visiting the Seattle area we stopped in for a quick snack and found some great donuts to choose from here at Top Pot. The staff were super friendly and helped us make a decision--all of the donuts were screaming "pick me! pick me!" but alas I could only choose one--I went for the old fashioned glazed and was not disappointed! :)

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“I'm a cop and it's a donut shop....need I say more?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

I'm not sure what to say here....it's fried dough with a sugary glaze. Of course it's good! The donuts were fresh and tasty, and the service was excellent. My only complaint...the franchise atmosphere with insulated cups, bags of coffee, and other items for purchase prominently displaying the Top Pot logo (very reminiscent of another chain here in WA). Overall, though, I loved it.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Aventura, FL
“Much too good !!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

The best donuts I have ever, ever, ever, ever had. Their Apple Fritters are worth their weight in your body. I'm so glad that there isn't one near my home -- I wouldn't be able to resist a daily dose.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Kennon4
San Diego, California
“Top Pot Donut”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

The best Donuts in Seattle! Any one of these locations will leave you wanting more! I ate so many with my son I was sick-not from the donuts-frommy gluttony!

Visited June 2012