“Fun atmosphere-good food.”

Paddy Coyne's Irish Pub
Reserve with OpenTable
Paddy Coyne's Irish Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 553 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed August 8, 2014

We actually came to the mall to go to Din Tai Fung but the wait was insanely long so we popped over to Paddy Coynes and were not disappointed! I had the Shepherd's Pie and my husband the Irish stew. The food was tasty and well proportioned. We especially loved the soda bread. The World Cup was on while we were there and it seemed like a fun place to watch the match.

There are newer reviews for Paddy Coyne's Irish Pub

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Found this pub across the street from the Hyatt Regency and ducked in for lunch. Nothing artificial about this pub. I got the corned beef and cabbage. Initially I was a bit disapponted that no vinegar was served on the side with the lunch. However, I discovered a trace of vinegar in the cabbage, not overwhelming but just the right touch. The corned beef was an ample portion and was very tender. I''d return here in a minute, wanted to return for supper but had to return the airport.

1  Thank Eddy35
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stopped in after finding out the Space needle closed at 9pm. Had the Shepard's Pie which was AMAZING. Wait staff was friendly and very social. I would definitely come back here again.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

The Irish food is delicious, the beer is great and they make a fair pour into their mixed drinks. We like to visit before or after a movie at Lincoln Square Cinemas. Happy hour has some great deals as well!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is right around the corner from the Westin and provides a good bar list, friendly staff, good seating, and yummy drinks. Easy pick for a few beers or even dinner while avoiding the mall.