Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Upscale Shopping and Dining

Reviewed November 7, 2017
T H
San Mateo, California
Great place to walk around, shop, eat and people watch!!

Had good weather to walk around and check out all the shops. Great place to people watch too... read more

Reviewed December 9, 2019
Conniecon628
Raleigh, North Carolina

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 7, 2017

I was in Seattle (actually Bellevue) for the first time to attend the Vogue Knitting Live conference next door. Since I love shopping (at the very least looking), I stopped by the Bravern the night before.

I had read on the website that out-of-town visitors got a free gift from the concierge. I stopped by and was given a mini shopping bag of a few souvenirs. In addition, I looked at a few handbags at Bottega Veneta, where the manager recommended the steakhouse upstairs (I had flown in that morning and hadn't eaten lunch yet). Also, I explored Neiman Marcus and Gucci after I had eaten. For dessert, I discovered Trophy Cupcakes. Fortunately, the early snow had dried up so that I could easily explore this outdoor mall.

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank T H
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

So I visited on a beautiful Saturday in July during an extremely busy arts fair weekend and it was totally, completely, utterly empty. I was in the lovely three-level Neiman Marcus in the morning and afternoon, and I was the only customer in the store both times.

It's a beautiful shopping venue... obviously geared to off-shore trust and hedge fund customers -- but oddly out of sync with the Pacific NW -- even in upscale Bellevue.

If you do visit, walk there or use valet parking. The self-serve exits don't recognize validated tickets, and pressing the assistance button is a disconcerting and painful experience!

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank Sig79
Reviewed September 12, 2016

I have been to this very interesting place a handful of times, and only twice was I able to easily locate my car, with free parking if you frequent an establishment. When I say upscale, Neiman Marcuc is located at this address and if your bank account is full, you can find what you may be missing, including a $250,000 wrist watch. All of the establishments have employees who cater to the clientele of the shops, all pleasant and superbly trained in their products.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed August 20, 2016

Not really a mall. An eclectic mix of expensive and odd stores scattered on the first two floors of a mixed use set of tall buildings with offices and apartments. Parking these buildings under is confusing.

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank dialright
Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

There are beautiful stores at the Bravern...all very expensive! Neiman Marcus
Built a gorgeous store filled with high-end clothes and gifts. I also visited the beautiful Gucci store where you can pay $1800.00 for a backpack. If you are looking for
Designer labels , this is your place. Free six hour parking is available.
Several nice restaurants are included in the mix. There is a kitchen store with moderate
Prices, SurLaTable.