Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Upscale Shopping and Dining

I was in Seattle (actually Bellevue) for the first time to attend the Vogue Knitting Live... read more

Reviewed November 7, 2017
T H
San Mateo, California
Great place to walk around, shop, eat and people watch!!

Had good weather to walk around and check out all the shops. Great place to people watch too... read more

Reviewed December 9, 2019
Conniecon628
Raleigh, North Carolina

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 20, 2016

Not really a mall. An eclectic mix of expensive and odd stores scattered on the first two floors of a mixed use set of tall buildings with offices and apartments. Parking these buildings under is confusing.

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank dialright
Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

There are beautiful stores at the Bravern...all very expensive! Neiman Marcus
Built a gorgeous store filled with high-end clothes and gifts. I also visited the beautiful Gucci store where you can pay $1800.00 for a backpack. If you are looking for
Designer labels , this is your place. Free six hour parking is available.
Several nice restaurants are included in the mix. There is a kitchen store with moderate
Prices, SurLaTable.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed May 13, 2016

My husband jokes that when I find a place like the Shops at the Bravern I have returned to my mother ship, and indeed I did when I visited. During my last visit to Bellevue I shopped here, and returned this trip with my daughter and a mission to find a few coveted pieces for an upcoming European adventure. Prada just opened and there are both men's and ladies' shops. Oh my.... At Hermes I found the belt I have been lusting for and the selection -- on two floors -- was lovely. Tory Burch has moved its location and its even more centrally located than it was before. You'll find Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Nieman Marcus (and a lovely one at that), Omega, Sur La Table and the list goes on. I grew up shopping at Bellevue Square and the beautiful Nordstrom there, but this lovely outdoor 'mall' just might be my new favorite Bellevue shopping place.

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed March 9, 2016

Went to this mall to go to the Omega store. Parking was easy and exiting was easy. Since Omega is a high-end watch store, the front doors are always locked and you are only invited in by the security guard who sees you coming and unlocks the door.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed December 29, 2015

Designer Stores make up the majority of businesses here at the Bravern. There is ample free parking for 6 hours so you can shop and eat without parking fees. A nice
Kitchen shop, Sur La Table is located near the valet area. They have a full supply of top brands for cooking and the kitchen. Most other stores are designer shops, including Gucci and Jimmy Choo as well as Tory Burch and Neiman Marcus. There is a large outdoor fireplace where
You can sit and warm yourself. I have never seen many people here except for dinner time when 2 popular restaurants, Wild Ginger and John Howie Steak House attract diners.

Date of experience: December 2015