“Valentine's Day Experience” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Palomino - Bellevue

Palomino - Bellevue
Reserve with OpenTable
Palomino - Bellevue is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #69 of 538 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Drinks, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: NE 8th and Bellevue Way
Transit: Bellevue Transit Center is located 3 blocks East of Lincoln Square, with many other stops located near Bellevue Square/Bellevue Place/Lincoln Square.
Arlington, WA
“Valentine's Day Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2009

My wife and I and my very close friend and his wife had 9pm reservations (from OpenTable) at Palomino. We arrived at approx 8:30pm and checked in. I was informed that our friends were already in the bar and someone would find us in the bar when our table was ready. We had drinks and and a wonderful crab dip in the bar. 9pm roll around so I went to the Maitre' D and asked if they were ready, the woman said that they were seating the 8:45 reservations now...fast forward to 9:30pm, I checked again and they were just about ready for us...a few minutes later we were seated in a LARGE booth, the waitress. Amanda was waiting for us to take our drink and appetizer order. Our drinks and food came quickly. We ordered dinner soon after and and everything arrived as ordered.

We then ordered dessert and coffee. Everything was great until we started drinking our coffee...I got to the bottom of my cup and thought this coffee is really salty...didn' t really think anything of it...received a refill of coffee and put cream and sugar in my coffee...WOW what I thought was sugar was SALT! ITS A SUGAR dispenser. We waited for our server told her the problem. she offered to get a fresh cup...Couldn't have taken it off the bill? We just spent $279 w/o tip on dinner... Yes, it's coffee, but geez...

Overall, a good experience.