“Excellent Italian Restaurant”

Palomino - Bellevue
Reserve with OpenTable
Palomino - Bellevue is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #89 of 573 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: NE 8th and Bellevue Way
Transit: Bellevue Transit Center is located 3 blocks East of Lincoln Square, with many other stops located near Bellevue Square/Bellevue Place/Lincoln Square.
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I had wondered by the mixed reviews what this restaurant was going to be like. It was in a very convenient location as I was staying at the Westin in Bellevue and its virtually right next door. The restaurant looks very inviting as it has candlelit effect lighting and a warm atmosphere.

We had a fantastic waitress who was very attentive and friendly. We were not kept waiting at any time during service. We enjoyed the trademark Lavender Cosmopolitan, in fact they were so good we had a couple of them each!

For the starter I had the mushroom soup, which was delicious. I was determined not to fill myself up with the soup as I was looking forward to the main, but it was just too good to leave! For the main I had the Grilled Jumbo Prawns, which were also delicious! There was a good choice of wine and the bill was very reasonable.

I would certainly recommend.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Convenient downtown location....a great assortment of cocktails.....tasty pizzas and pastas , the sea food pasta is definitely one of the better options.
Do remember to make a reservation if you plan to go on the busy weekends.
Plenty of free parking available nearby in Bellevue Square Mall.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Palomino's Bellevue eatery is well known for it's fine dining but, it's happy hour is the best in the business. Happy hour literally runs all day til closing time and offers an abundance of quality eats ranging from the best mini-pizza in town, calarmari to die for, steamed clams etc. The ambience is high energy with a central bar area and strategically placed flat screens to catch your favorite games while imbibing one of their excellent and nicely priced mojitos. Try to get there before rush hour to secure your table because it fills up quickly and enjoy!

Reviewed February 16, 2013

This restaurant has gone down hill big time. The food was terrible. We knew we were in trouble when the food didn't show up for over 40 minutes. The food was overcooked and very greasy. Generally just terrible. We had good service. The salads were tasteless. The fish was overcooked and the pasta was greasy. We have enjoyed Palomino in the past but will not be going back ever again.

Schuyler A, Manager at Palomino - Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

I'd like to have you back in hopes of providing a great experience. You can reach me at sadams@r-u-i.com

Reviewed February 6, 2013

The front desk of our hotel recommended this restaurant for brunch. I am not sure if they were having an off day but the food was absolutely terrible. The food took 45 minutes to arrive (they were not that busy) and when it did it was terrible. The English muffins on the eggs benny were burned and my bacon was charred. We will not go back to this restaurant.