“Nive fondue with friends”

The Melting Pot - Bellevue
Reserve with OpenTable
The Melting Pot - Bellevue is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #124 of 599 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: Swiss
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Located one block from the Bellevue Transit Center on 108th Ave NE
Description: Dip Into Something Different
Reviewed October 24, 2013

The restaurant is nice and at downtown Bellevue. Few minutes away from Bellevue Square or Hotels. Good starter with Cheese fondue and great main plat on Steak lover, but the most appreciated is the dark chocolate fondue.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

We had a 4 course meal starting with 2 different cheese fondues with bread and chips to dip. The southwestern fiesta fondue was to die for, we should have ordered more. I had spinach salad and it was top notch. I personally found it difficult to cook my food and I didn't enjoy that as much, but the chocolate dips for dessert were amazing. I would definitely go back - just for the cheese and chocolate I think. Greater server!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

We went here during the Seattle Restaurant night, so 3 courses were only 28$. The restaurants interior was nice and we were quickly seated even so we didn't reserve. The salad was good. The main course was somehow different then what I expected. I'm more used to Cheese/Swiss Fondue or Fondue bourguignonne with fat, but the included one was with Broth. While not what we expected it however was good and the waiter was attentive enough to bring additional veggies. The best was of course the dark chocolate fondue. Dipping the strawberries, banana and cake into the chocolate was already mouthwatering before you even got to eating it.

Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

We went here on one of the 3 courses for $28 nights. It was a fun night with family to celebrate my birthday. The courses were salad, meat & veggies and dessert. The food was good and our server was attentive. We liked the fact that the server asked us if we wanted more of anything. We should have taken him up on this with the meat and veggies course. But we did take advantage of it for dessert. It is the chocolate fondue that makes it worthwhile to come here. We enjoyed the variety of dessert items they offer - strawberries, marshmellows, brownies, rice krispie treats, pound cake and bananas along with milk and dark chocolate to dip them in!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

This is the first time i took my wife out to a fondue place. The ambience and location, being in bellevue, is amazing. Seating is snug and cosy and it's lively but not noisy.

Perfect to take your girl out. Frankly i found the main course did not taste as great but the cheese with bread starters and molten chocolate dessert fondue was out of the world.