“Very fresh food”
Review of Pearl

Pearl
Reserve with OpenTable
Pearl is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 551 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cross street: NE 7th
NY, NY
“Very fresh food”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

But the menu is not very adventurous. Overall a good choice for a group--everyone will be satisfied.

Visited January 2013

Milford, Massachusetts
“crazy awesome spot!!!”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Went here on my girls trip. The bus boy kept removing our food(app plates) and salad plates even though we weren't finished. Oddly, he never even cracked a smile-very strange, we all had a good laugh!! Told the waiter and he talked to the bus boy, he then waited until we finished our food-and finally smiled!! Food was amazing. I wish I could remember what we all had. It was a bit noisy but we didn't care. During the weeknight I would take kids, but weekend evenings hire a sitter!! Nice location to walk off meal after, unless you go to the cheesecake factory across the street for dessert. For the 5 of us with drinks the bill with tip 280. I would come here again in a heart beat!!!

• Visited August 2012
Sterling, Virginia
“Let's go to Pearl...”
Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

It is a mix of bar and fine dining. Noisy when crowded. The wine list just great containing whites and reds from many areas of the country and beyond.
The food is very good as well. Try "The worlds best crab cocktail" or the tuna tartar. You won't regret.
Overall, very much recommendable.

1 Thank KHO K
Bellevue, WA
“A Little Pricey, but good”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We are fairly regular patrons of the Pearl in Bellevue because we like the atmosphere and the cooking is always top notch. We recently dined there. My wife had a chicken and mushroom pasta dish. I had one of their "specialties", the half roast chicken with mushrooms and mashed potatoes and gravy. I just couldn't bring myself to have beef (including wagyu steak) and the fish and seafood dishes also did not appeal to me . The chicken was just superb in all respects -- seems mundane doesn't it. But it went beyond a basic roast chicken -- exceptionally flavorful. They advertise it with "wild mushrooms", but the mushrooms looked like the basic button mushrooms to me. "Wild" to me indicates porcini, chanterelles, shiitake, etc. Price of the chicken dish was $25, which is definitely on the high end. Service was average; server was on the inattentive side -- not polished. However, the quality of the food preparation and the congenial atmosphere trump all other considerations; we enjoyed our meal.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank SenorGregorio
Seattle, Washington
“Great round table for six with wonderful ambiance”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We were delighted to be seated at a round table so we can all talk to each other. Started with the calamari appetizer recommended by our server. Excellent. Everyone arrived at different times and our server had an eye on the table and as new guests trickled in she was there for their drink order. Dinners included the 1/2 chicken, ciopinni, pork chops, scallops and short ribs with gnocchi. Everyone loved their choice. We all shared a berry dessert that was also excellent.

We live in Bellevue and had never been past the bar. Highly recommend. We will be back.

• Visited September 2012