“Fantastic Vietnamese Fusion”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Had a great meal starting with fresh oysters. Next two dishes were wild prawns which was fantastic and pork shank which was just as delicious. Service was warm, friendly and helpful in recommendations.

Reviewed July 13, 2012 via mobile

I was blown away by the tastes and presentation.

We went with a group of friends and tried about everything on the menu. Fantastic!

Our server was funny, helpful, and knowledgeable.

Awesome dining experience.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

A friend of mine turned me on to this place a couple of weeks ago and we've been back about 4 times since. Today, I had the duck confit banh mi which, if you have ever been to Paseo in Fremont is like the Asian version of those amazing Cuban sandwiches. The sandwich had many layers of different flavors and textures that melded together to make a dripping and savory sandwich. Other favorites are the combo noodle bowl with lemongrass chicken, leaf-wrapped beef, shrimp, and Vietnamese sausage rolls which gives you just enough of a variety of flavors to make a perfect lunch. Add a fried egg to it like they do with the Drunken Chicken and you have a winner. Speaking of the Drunken Chicken, I would highly recommend it, but suggest that you split it with someone. Not because of the amount of food, but something about it tends to upset the stomach. I will say, though, that it is worth the little bit of discomfort.

The service thus far has been very good with attentive and courteous wait staff. The ambiance is also nice though the tables could be spaced for a bit more privacy. If the place is crowded it feels like you're virtually at the same table as the people next to you.

Reviewed May 21, 2012 via mobile

I came here for the Mangsalita pork and it was quit a experience. You can't find this pork at any restaurant. It is hard to find this particular pork. It was so good. We had oyster and the sauce that come with it was so good with my beer. We order the curry prawn and we love it. The curry was amazing. The egg noodle was stir fry to perfection. Everything was well season and not greasy. The service by Yen was outstanding. I'm Vietnamese and I approve. This is not a typical Pho joint or family dining. This is high class chef at it's best. Don't expect large portion for the price. This place is about the quality of each dish. People may call it Vietnamese fusion, it not. We came back in the morning for Wagyu Beef Pho. The stock was rich in beef flavor. We then order the Bo La Lot and it was pack with flavor. This place knock my socks off. We left this place $200 bill for 4 people but was happy we ate here and will come back.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

Unique food, the vege roll is great, I like the clams Pot. The pork belly is delicious. Happy hour is all day and the price is very reasonable. Hard to find parking on Main Street but there are plenty of parking at the garage, the back of the building. Great wine list and it has a small oyster bar and very fresh.