Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Redmond
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Fitness center
View Hotel
All reviewsno elevatormicrosoft campusshort stayfirst floorwould stay here againstarbucks coffeean older propertyfree parkingking roombeds were comfortableindoor poolredmondmarriottlobbybusinessseattlehighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We usually stay downtown Seattle when we visit but thought we would try something different, Im so glad we did. The service was excellent! they shuttle you to wherever you want to go. we went out for dinner and were concerned about having a drink .They drove us and picked us up. The breakfast is also excellent, eggs, fruit, cereal and much more. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. We will come back:)

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sandy1363
Joyce D, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your Marriott experience. We are always delighted to receive responses about the hotels great service and desirable amenities. I will happily pass your comments on to the Residence Inn Bellevue and the rest of their leadership team.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

This is the best courtyard Marriott I've ever stayed at. It is very clean and well taken care of. Everything is up to date and modern. Get a room that includes breakfast because their breakfasts are excellent. My only criticism is the pool. It's very small and shallow. There's not much you can do in it.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

Comfortable hotel in Bellevue, easy on and off to the interstate. Nicely decorated in muted tans and grays. Exercise Room was adequate, maybe could use some fans. Staff was pleasant and very accommodating. No room service for breakfast but I just went down to pick up a breakfast to take to my room. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2014
Joyce D, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014

Thank you for your compliments! We are always delighted to receive responses about the hotels great service and desirable location. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I will happily pass your comments on to the rest of our Leadership Team and associates so the appropriate departments are recognized.

We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Nicely updated as most of the Courtyards are these days, with a great restaurant in the lobby with Starbucks and some fresh food. As a frequent business traveler, I was surprised to find that this was only a two story property but that they did not have an elevator... the last thing I want to do after a long day is lug my suitcase and laptop bag up the stairs! It was also not a very quiet property in that I could hear my neighbors talking (very clearly), hear their tv, people in the hall, etc. However, it seemed the hotel was filled with others on business so the noise only occurred when I was up anyways. Close to restaurants and the highway so that was convenient, however I'll probably stay at the downtown Courtyard next time because it's much nicer and around the same price. I expect more for a property that is over $200/night.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms are safer and quieter (no overhead noise), but you will have to carry your bags up the stairs.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Lauren2550
Joyce D, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Thank you for staying with us. We also want to thank you for taking the time to fill out our Satisfaction Survey. We strive to maintain high-level service and product standards, which guests have come to expect from Marriott, and your feedback helps us do that. . I will happily pass your comments on to the rest of our Leadership Team.

We truly value your business with Marriott, and look forward to your next visit to the Bellevue/Redmond area.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

I stayed here in April for 2 nights on a business trip. It is located right next to the downtown office building of our hosts so the location alone attracted us. The room was quite nice. Large, clean and comfortable. Not fancy, this is probably a *** hotel, I'd rate it that. The breakfast was great but was not included in the price. At $200 per night it was a bit pricey for the type of hotel, but the location in downtown Bellevue warrants the price. The exercise room was adaquate although the treadmill tvs only got 2 stations. They really need to fix that so the treadmills get all the stations you can get in your room.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us in April. We truly appreciate your business. We also want to thank you for taking the time to fill out our Satisfaction Survey. We welcome all feedback, in order to maintain high-level service and product standards, which guests have come to expect from Marriott.

I noticed that we did not meet your expectation with regards to the televisions in our exercise area. We have shared your comments with our engineers to take a look into it for future guests use.
Our hotel is very committed to making each and every stay a great experience for our guests.

Again, we truly value your business with Marriott and hope to see you on your next visit to the Bellevue / Redmond area.