“Great Location”

Ranked #17 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
San Jose, California
“Great Location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

We stayed here for a wedding. It was very clean and the rooms were nice. The staff was very friendly and welcoming.

It is very easy to get on and off the freeway getting into Seattle if you are not planning to stay in Seattle.

There is a Starbucks in the hotel that is very nice.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Joyce D, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Redmond, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you Julia for reviewing us on TripAdvisor. We appreciate that you enjoyed your stay with us. You are right, we are a great alternative to anybody that is wanting to go into Seattle but doesn't want to pay the Seattle prices. We are a quick 15-20 minutes away from downtown Seattle.

We hope you will stay with us again when you visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Unfirtunately, the renovated modern decor and cleanliness of the hotel was overshadowed by the inability to get a good night's rest. The walls are paper thin. I could hear the tv in the room below be. I could hear clearly the conversations in the room beside me. I could also hear loud people talking in the hallway at 3am outside my room. If you are a light sleeper, do not stay at this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank uwgrimlock
Joyce D, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Redmond, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Dear uwgrimlock,

I am so sorry to hear that you were unable to sleep during your stay with us. I understand how frustrating it can be to no get a good night sleep when away from home. We do offer complimentary ear plugs to all our guests if they are unable to sleep. Again, I apologize for the noise you experienced during your stay.

Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

I stayed here for one night with some friends for a Seattle Sounders - Vancouver Whitecaps game. The hotel is located in Bellevue and is about a 15-20 min drive from downtown Seattle. If you have no problem driving a bit and do not necessarily have to stay in downtown Seattle, this hotel is a very good option. We paid 109$ for a double queen and found this to be about 50% of the price we would have paid for the same hotel in downtown Seattle that weekend.

The hotel check-in was very smooth and the lady was friendly despite it being busy when we arrived. She was very efficient but nevertheless took the time to answer my questions on wifi and breakfast.

The rooms are spacious and clean. The bathroom is large and has all amenities you need. There is a large TV and the beds are comfortable. We requested for extra towels during our online booking and the towels were in the room already delivered when we arrived. There is also a swimming pool and 24hr gym. We did not have breakfast so I cannot comment on that.
The only minor thing maybe is that in the morning we got woken up by kids who were making noise in the hallway. Not sure whether the insulation was the best, but we experienced no other noise issues.

No issues whatsoever about this place and we will definitely come back to this place during our next visit to the Seattle area.

Room Tip: Probably best to book a room away from the check-in area which are probably quieter.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Limshang,

Thank you for reviewing us! You are absolutely right, we do offer cheaper rates than downtown Seattle, but are not too far away from all the attractions. We hope you will come stay with us again next time you are coming to town for a game or any other attractions.

Draper, UT
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

I like Courtyards, this one being no exception. Even though I was on a ground floor I slept very well. the AC worked great, the bed was comfy and the room very clean. Plenty of pillows to choose from as well. I will stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Jlabrie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and that you slept so well. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Taipei
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

Three- day business trip. Breakfast by order, so much nicer than included low quality food. Internet was fast, big clean cozy room, nice layout and pretty fitness centre. Nice outdoor sitting, Perfect for business.
Nice lounge, cafe even with tv around your chair.
Suggest o have cafe open 24 hours though.
Three hotels in that block, this is the best one.

Room Tip: Not by the parking side, or you would have your curtain on all day.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Joyce D, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Redmond, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Dear Rach_Hua,

Thank you for your compliments and feedback! We are always delighted to receive responses about the hotels great service and desirable location. Our breakfast is a nice with plenty of options and fresh taste. I will happily pass your comments on to the rest of our Leadership Team and associates so the appropriate departments are recognized.

We look forward to seeing you again!
San Francisco, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

Pros:
- great location...right in the middle of everything
- very clean and spacious room
- nice friendly staff
- decent gym

Cons:
- pillows were extremely hard...when I asked for some softer ones they didn't make any difference. As a result, I couldn't sleep well at all.
- restaurant food was average. a bit pricey but then it's too be expected.
- AC was a bit too noisy

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear sf_nicole22,

I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel and its team for your stay. I do believe you might be talking about the Downtown Bellevue Courtyard as we are tucked away and not in the middle of everything.

Once again please do accept my apologies and I do hope that you will consider returning during your next visit.
Krakow, Poland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

I did not expect this Marriott to be so awesome! It definitely has been the best Marriott that I have stayed at. Close from Microsoft so I was able to walk and do business. Perfect Business hotel, right in the middle of all companies!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear HONdominik,

Thank you for your compliments and feedback! We are always delighted to receive responses about the hotels great service and desirable location. I will happily pass your comments on to the rest of our Leadership Team and associates so the appropriate departments are recognized.

We look forward to seeing you again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bellevue
Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue/Redmond
Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Downtown
Hampton Inn & Suites Bellevue Downtown-Seattle
Residence Inn Seattle Bellevue
Seattle Marriott Bellevue
Seattle Marriott Bellevue
#9 of 29 in Bellevue
Silver Cloud Inn Redmond

Been to Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Redmond? Share your experiences!