Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bellevue - Factoria
Ranked #25 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
Phoenix
“Don't stay here!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2009

The hotel is in a very convenient location, but there are some problems.

It's right next to the freeway, which makes it very noisy.

Last night the ceiling in the room I was staying leaked from the bathroom above. The hotel staff promised to move me to another room this afternoon. I waited all day, and called them again this evening. They said, "Nothing is available", and instead moved me into a very tiny room that doesn't even have windows that open. And the air conditioner in this room sounds like a jet engine when it runs.

The staff is inconsiderate, the grounds are dirty, and the rooms need renovation. My advice is to stay somewhere else.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank zzyzxx

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
New York City, New York
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2008

Pros: Excellent location, 1 minute from exits for both I-90 and I-405. Many stores and restuarants nearby.
Cons: Not very clean. Noise from above. Not worth the price.

I stayed two nights at this hotel for a rate of $104.95+tax. Other than the location, I did not find any reason why I should come back to this hotel. They claim that the hotel has been renovated, but what they actually did was just install new floors in the Kitchenette area, paint the walls, and replaced the toaster.

The cabinets were still old and worn out and the carpet was not new (or at least it didn't look new). I had a cigarette hole in the comforter, the blankets had holes in them, my towels were worn out to the point where you can almost see through them (some did have holes in them). My silverware was not clean so I had to wash everything one more time before I used it, but the drawers and cabinets where the pots, pans, and plates were placed in were not clean so I was not very comfortable using them without another wash.

Internet was not free. I had to pay $4.99+tax. Everything (i.e. the alarm clock, TV remote, and the light fixtures) just had a dirty and dusty feel. Overall, if location is most important for you, this hotel might suffice for a long stay, but I would recommend you to find another hotel if you want a much cleaner and fresh experience.

• Disliked — The cleanliness
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled on business
2 Thank thecheaptraveler
Pune
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2008

The rooms are clean and specious. Hotel staff is quite helpful and they know about places and good restaurants around. The rates are very reasonable. The internet speed is very good.

Overall a very good economy hotel, would love to visit again and would surely recommend to others.

• Liked — comfort and high speed internet
  • Disliked — NA
Sarasota, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2008

I book all my rooms through Priceline.com and I guess I have been a little spoiled with $45-$55 a night Courtyards, Hyatts, Holiday Inns etc. Unless you area used to staying in a Motel 6 or Super 8, do not stay here. When I entered the room for the first time there was food and a dirty coffee cup on the counter. The fridgerator had left over food in it and the cupboards were full of the last persons dry goods. The beds were made and the bathroom looked fairly clean, however when I turned down the bed later that night I noticed small blood stains on the pillowcase that looked like someone had a small cut or popped a zit on their face and laid down on the pillow. If I had not prepaid for this room for a week already (priceline does not give any refunds) I would have walked out right then. I called the front desk and the assistan manager promised to come to my room and clean it properly. He did clean everything except for some strange reason left the dirty coffee cup in the sink uncleaned. The room smelled as well. It was not a bad smell, but an overpowering smell of sawdust. I am not sure why except it looks like they put down fake laminate wood floors in the kitchenette and bathroom area. The beds are horibble. If you do not like sleeping on hard springs then don't stay here. I don't know how else to tell you to stay away from this place. Priceline calls this a 2 star, I call it a 1 star. Good luck.

• Liked — Nothing at all
  • Disliked — Location and lack of cleanliness
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled on business
Bay Area
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2007

This is a cheap, no-frills hotel meant for people on extended stays
that don't want or can't afford something better. The rooms are small, with just a bed and a chair (no living room space), as well as a dresser with a TV. There is a kitchenette with a full size fridge, a two-burner stove and a microwave. Basic cookware is provided. The room is only refreshed every third day but you supposedly can get towels and sheets at the office. A friend who stayed had the problem that there was no shower curtain on his bathroom, but our room was well appointed. I think this place is fine for a one night stay, but it'd be uncomfortable to stay for longer.

[-]

• Liked — Location near work site
  • Disliked — small rooms
1 Thank soyyo
Kraków
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2007

I stayed there for 4 nights as the client I was visiting was very nearby: the room was not cleaned at arrival, someone's toothpaste has dried and stuck in the sink, dirty towels on the floor, bed not made.

Heater/air conditioner was quite noisy, so there is a choice: it is either quiet or warm at night.

The rooms have some kind of a kitchen, but the one in my room was not equipped with such advanced kitchen stuff as... a teaspoon.

And I got bitten at night, courtesy of resident bed bugs.

• Liked — location
  • Disliked — cleanliness
1 Thank Konrad_B
Claremont, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2005

This residence hotel was generally fine. Our room was clean, the staff was friendly and it adequately met our needs. While it is not within the city of Seattle itself, it was convenient for our purposes (attending a wedding in Bellevue area) although if your goal is to do sightseeing in Seattle exclusively, you might be better served by staying within the city itself. They are very upfront about their policy as a "residence-style" hotel regarding their housekeeping services, and we knew that there would not be someone attending to the room daily. As long as you are alright with this, you'll be fine. As I said, we were only there for three nights, so we were satisfied with the service. Overall, I would stay there again and I would recommend it to others.

• Stayed July 2005