All reviews front desk breakfast staff the breakfast area microsoft campus yogurt room was clean included breakfast quiet location pool and hot tub seattle bellevue free wifi off the highway easy access minute drive other hotels business trip property
Reviewed October 4, 2017

Quiet, even though there was a “equestrian show” in town.. the breakfast was hot, they opened earlier to make sure everyone had time to eat before the start of everyone’s day. Just a short drive from movies, grocery stores, a great Thai restaurant, and plenty of coffee options!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LeahMannhalt, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue/Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017

Dear 62carriew,

Hello from the Fairfield Inn and Suites Bellevue! Thank you very much for letting us know about your most recent stay at our hotel. We are so glad that we were able to provide you with services and amenities that met your needs. We are looking forward to being of service to you again on your next visit!

Reviewed October 1, 2017

Another score for a Marriott property. One of the things that really made this experience standout was the breakfast choices. There was something for everybody. Also from when we walked in the door, we were treated like guests, as hotel guests should be. I would stay that this hotel again in a heartbeat.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LeahMannhalt, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue/Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Dear sharee J,

Hello from the Fairfield Inn and Suites Bellevue! We are so glad that you were extremely satisfied with our amenities and the services that you received from our team! thank you very much for taking the time to let us know of your great experience. We are looking forward to being of service to you again on your next visit!

Reviewed September 30, 2017

Service was awesome. Friendly staff, helpful with transportation to and from Seattle. Breakfast was outstanding, many choices. If I travel to the Seattle area again for any reason I would utilize this Marriott property.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends

Dear P1367UBbrucem,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your awesome stay at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Bellevue! We are very happy that we were able to provide you with the excellent service and amenities that you expected! We hope that you will come stay with us again soon!

Reviewed September 29, 2017

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. They let us check out an hour late since we had very late flights out. The setting is beautiful and nice to be away from the downtown Seattle area which can be full of homeless people. It's very easy to get on the highway and be at any of the tourist areas in just minutes. If you take I-90 to avoid toll roads, you cross over beautiful Mercer Island and Lake Washington each time you go into Seattle. What amazing views!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family

Dear Cruisin_Cuzzin,

Hello from the Fairfield Inn and suites Bellevue! I am very pleased that our team was able to accommodate your requests and meet your needs. We are truly in a great, quiet greenbelt area that is far enough from the hustle and bustle of downtown, but not too far to conveniently get to it. We hope that you will come stay with us again whenever your travels take you to our area.

Reviewed September 28, 2017

All staff members that I encountered during my stay were warm, friendly, and helpful. The cleaning staff on my floor did an exceptional job on my room. This scrutinizing critic was impressed by how detailed their cleaning was and how hard they worked. The hotel is located in a quiet area in Bellevue but easy access to the fwy.

The included breakfast and coffee was always well stocked and fresh.

The fitness room had everything I needed for a good workout (plenty of cardio machines, free weights, and more). I am always grateful to a hotel that includes sanitizing wipes and hand sanitizing gel in their fitness room. The temperature in the gym was just right (often hotels set the temp too high) and the provided towels were always on hand.

It was apparent that this hotel ran well from top to bottom and I would certainly recommend it to others.

The only negative comment I have is that the sound proofing could be better. The doors slammed loudly and I could clearly hear people walking the hallway, and my neighbors on both sides.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family

Dear Momsperception,

Warmest greetings from the Fairfield Inn and Suites Bellevue! Thank you very much for your very kind comments about our team. I am really very proud of them. We truly appreciate your being a "scrutinizing critic" because it is through feedback from valued guests like you that we are able to make improvements and resolve our challenges. We have made a note of your comments regarding the sound proofing as we make plans to improve our facilities. Thanks again and we are looking forward to being of service to you again on your next visit!