All reviewsfront deskbreakfast staffthe breakfast areamicrosoft campusyogurtroom was cleanincluded breakfastquiet locationpool and hot tubseattle bellevuefree wifioff the highwayeasy accessminute driveother hotelsbusiness tripproperty
Reviewed September 28, 2017

All staff members that I encountered during my stay were warm, friendly, and helpful. The cleaning staff on my floor did an exceptional job on my room. This scrutinizing critic was impressed by how detailed their cleaning was and how hard they worked. The hotel is located in a quiet area in Bellevue but easy access to the fwy.

The included breakfast and coffee was always well stocked and fresh.

The fitness room had everything I needed for a good workout (plenty of cardio machines, free weights, and more). I am always grateful to a hotel that includes sanitizing wipes and hand sanitizing gel in their fitness room. The temperature in the gym was just right (often hotels set the temp too high) and the provided towels were always on hand.

It was apparent that this hotel ran well from top to bottom and I would certainly recommend it to others.

The only negative comment I have is that the sound proofing could be better. The doors slammed loudly and I could clearly hear people walking the hallway, and my neighbors on both sides.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
LeahMannhalt, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue/Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Dear Momsperception,

Warmest greetings from the Fairfield Inn and Suites Bellevue! Thank you very much for your very kind comments about our team. I am really very proud of them. We truly appreciate your being a "scrutinizing critic" because it is through feedback from valued guests like you that we are able to make improvements and resolve our challenges. We have made a note of your comments regarding the sound proofing as we make plans to improve our facilities. Thanks again and we are looking forward to being of service to you again on your next visit!

Reviewed September 27, 2017

Front desk is efficient and friendly as well as the breakfast attendant. Hotel and rooms are well maintained and clean. Breakfast is fresh with lots of selections and is well planned for ease of serving.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family

Dear mugs3446,

Warmest greetings from the Fairfield Inn and Suites Bellevue! Thank you very much for the "Excellent Property" rating. I am very glad that our team was able to provide you with the excellent service and facilities that our valued guests deserve. We are looking forward to being of service to you again on your next visit!

Reviewed September 25, 2017

I appreciated the fact that there were Morningstar veggie sausages at the breakfast. It was a great spread. The hotel location is easy on easy off. The room and rate were great. Nice work out facilities. The only bummer is the necessity of paying a toll to and from the City every day.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LeahMannhalt, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue/Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

Dear Alissa W,

Warmest greetings from the Fairfield Inn and Suites Seattle Bellevue/Redmond! Thank you very much for letting us know about your great stay at our hotel! We are so glad that you liked our breakfast offerings which were actually carefully researched and planned by the Marriott/Fairfield Food and Beverage leadership to ensure that we have a variety of items on our menu caters to our guests discriminating tastes and needs. We do have a toll on the SR 520 Bridge that takes you to Downtown Seattle, although there are a few alternate but slightly longer routes to Downtown. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you have any further comments or suggestions. We hope that you will come stay with us again whenever your travels take you to our area.

Reviewed September 22, 2017

I went to get ice and grabbed the ice bucket and when I opened it to put the bag in it there was trash and chewed gum in it. It made me not want to eat and I also started looking for other things that weren't cleaned.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LeahMannhalt, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue/Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2017

Dear bob_swick,

Thank you very much for letting us know about your experience during your most recent stay at our hotel. Please accept my sincerest apologies for this very unacceptable and unsanitary issue that you had. I have shared your comments with our Housekeeping Team and we have taken the appropriate action to ensure that this is an isolated issue that will never happen again to you or any of our other guests. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you wish to discuss the issue further or if there is anything else I can assist you with. Thank you for your patience and kind understanding.

Reviewed September 22, 2017

I was impressed that they put on a customer appreciation/movie night....it's not much, but traveling all the time, the simple things/details makes all the difference....most places have the standards, but few have the forethought of making making it personal....Well Done!!!!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business

Dear 537brads,

Hello from the Fairfield Inn and Suites Bellevue! Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience at our hotel. We are so glad that you enjoyed our Movie Night! We truly understand how travelling can be exhausting for our guests so please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any other suggestions to make your stay more memorable. Thanks again and we hope that you will come stay with us again soon!