“One of the Nicer Fairfields”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue/Redmond
Ranked #8 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Fairfield Inns are pretty standard and predictable, which is why we like them; no surprises. This one had friendly staff, great location, and a nice hot breakfast. It was a little crowded on the weekend for breakfast, but they were real good about keeping things full throughout the breakfast time period. The room was comfortable and clean. The only drawback we found is that the floors above must be thin as we heard every footstep, they walked back and forth for over two hours. What requires that much walking in a small room? I would recommend a 3rd floor room.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RichFromOmaha
Corynn H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue/Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Dear RichFromOmaha,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue/ Redmond on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your kind remarks about our hotel and the service we provide to our guests.

We do not frequently receive comments about noise between floors. However, we certainly understand that some guests are more sensitive than others. We would be more than happy to place you on the top floor for a future stay.

Thank you for staying with us! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Had an annual trip to the Seattle are and stayed here for 2 of our 3 nights. Easy to get to from the I-5. Lots of restaurants and amenities close by. Free parking and internet is a plus and you certainly feel very safe here. As long as rates don't creep up too much will be back here again next year.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Dear BlueMachine367,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of our hotel. We are glad to hear that you found our hotel to be convenient for your trip to Seattle and that we were able to meet your needs. We look forward to seeing you again next year!

Reviewed September 20, 2013

On a business trip and stayed here 3 days and it is about 10 minutes to downtown Bellevue. The room was large, clean and comfortable, the staff very friendly, the gym and pool excellent, and the breakfast area was comfortable,large and clean. For the price, i thought it was nice.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Dudesdad

Dear Dudesdad,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue/ Redmond on TripAdvisor. It is always a pleasure to hear such positive feedback from our guests. We look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you to the area.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Not a bad hotel, easy access to downtown Seattle, just off the interstate. Breakfast was decent, bacon very floppy, turkey sausage was unappetizing. Asked for some good local places to eat and the front desk sent us to fast food chains (Arby's, Taco Bell, Red Robin)...Yuck! My biggest complaint was that the pool opens at 7AM!! Our room was right over the pool and children's voices were ringing through our room along with the splashing noises of cannonballs! They were having a blast, but I didn't enjoy being up so early while on a vacation weekend. Overall not my worst stay ever, but I probably wouldn't be back.

Room Tip: Far away from the pool!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank 12Barca17

Dear Caftan1874,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your insight.

Our pool does not see much usage during most of the year thus noise is not typically an issue for our guests. We would be more than happy to place you in a room further from the pool if you were to give us another chance. I will certainly be reviewing with the staff more appropriate restaurants to recommend to our guests as well as reviewing proper cooking procedures on our breakfast items. I appreciate you bring this to our attention.

Thank you again for your time. Your feedback is valuable in our ongoing efforts to provide superior service to our guests.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I have stayed here several times over the years, this time I was travelling on business. The hotel is located just off 520 and is easy to get too. The neighbourhood is really good and great location for going for a walk or a jog. Restaurants are nearby. During the week this location can be busy with the Microsoft people, conversely on the weekends you may have this hotel to yourself. Downtown Bellevue is just a short drive away, and Seattle is just across one of the bridges. Over the years, this hotel has been very comfortable and has recently been renovated. I stayed during the renovations and the hotel was quite dirty, but I expected that.

On my most recent stay, I travelled with my elderly father and we took two rooms. I was travelling on Government rate so you sometimes do not get the nicest rooms. Both rooms were near the exit and you could here the exterior door slamming from early morning to late evening.

On our second day, we were out at meetings from 0800 to just after 1600, when we returned neither room had been made up. I had a quick shower and then we went to a baseball game in Seattle. Upon our return at 2230 my room had not been made up, my fathers had been made up the dirty towels taken, however no fresh towels left. I spoke with the night manager who assured me that someone would speak with me or leave a message the next day. In the following two days and nights, no one form the hotel contacted me in regards to my complaint.

This hotel has a small gym and a nice sized pool. The breakfast was quite good for being free, with a choice of different breakfast options.

After returning home, I did call the General Manager to voice my complaint. The manager was quite apologetic, and offered me points as an apology.

The trouble that I had on this trip is quite unusual and I recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Third floor at the back.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank travelinstead
Corynn H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue/Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Dear travelinstead,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Again, please accept our sincere apologies for any inconveniences you experienced during your last stay with us. As you know, this situation is certainly not the norm at this hotel. We appreciate you giving us the chance to respond to your issues. Thank you for being such a loyal guest. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Very very new and clean. Wow is this place clean. Probably the nicest Fairfield Inn (and that level of hotel) that I've been in. Large rooms. Comfortable beds. Nice sheets. Excellent breakfast (try the muffins). Glad we choose to stay here. The Downtown Marriott is booked up and we are in Seattle for my brother's wedding but my reservations are last minute. Traveling with 2 adults and 2 kids. Plenty of room in the guestroom and bath.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Denise W

Dear Denise W,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue/ Redmond on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your kind remarks on our hotel. We certianly believe we are a notch above the rest and it is always a pleasure to hear such great feedback from our guests. We hope to see you again next time your travels bring you to the Bellevue area! Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Stayed for 3 nights on a business trip.
Service was always friendly.
Location is convenient for Bellevue and Redmond area.
Hotel has plenty of parking, free Wi-Fi, and nice breakfast.
The room is spacious and has everything you expect - including an iron, coffee machine, etc. It is not luxurious but is certainly OK.
Gym is not huge but functional.
I would stay again if in the area.

Room Tip: The parking is somewhat overlooking the rooms in the ground floor. You may prefer a higher floor.
Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Natori,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a revire of our hotel on TripAdvisorr. We are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs during your stay. I am sure other travelers will appreciate your insight. Thanks for staying with us. We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back soon!