Lowest prices for your stay
$109
$109
SuperTravel
$93
Priceline$109
Travelocity$109
Algotels$117
All reviews cereal bars bellevue downtown would definitely stay here again bed was comfortable business trip free parking nice stay esa jacqueline kitchenette freeway seattle
Selected filters
Reviewed August 25, 2016

I booked this hotel because according to the amenities it had a pool, continental breakfast and it appeared to have what we were looking for. This hotel does not have a pool, they put out some fruit and muffins in the very small lobby that is meant to accommodate everyone at the hotel. No coffee in the rooms, no pot, nothing. There was no one at the front desk while the workers could be heard talking and laughing on the other side of the wall but no way to signal anyone that customers were waiting. Although a worker called to them to let them know there were people waiting the wait continued, There is NO REFUND once booked. So suck it up buttercup you lose. Once in the room there are no cups, coffee, one sliver of soap for the family to use. Two small towels and wash clothes but nothing else. I asked the guy behind the counter if they had information on the sights, he told me I could get them from other places. Really?! Not even a phone book to find addresses. Seriously, It looks nice from the outside and seems to be clean but literally there is nothing provided so if you forgot something, you are out of luck. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room tip: Don't use this hotel
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bellevue - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2016

Thank you for taking time to review your recent visit. Feedback is very important and I am saddened to hear your first impression of our hotel was not a great one, as we want everyone to enjoy their stay with us. We will verify our website to be sure all information is current and accurate as we never want our guests to be surprised or misinformed. It seems our staff did not communicate our dishware upon request program which led to your disappointment. Your comments will be shared among our staff in order to help us improve. Again, we appreciate your feedback and hope that you will consider giving us another try in the future.

Reviewed August 25, 2016

When I arrived to check in I was promptly greeted. The lady that helped me was very nice and checked me in promptly. The only problems and it was very small was they had no coffee pot available, it is on a first come first serve basis. They do have fresh coffee however in the lobby 24/7. I stayed at the same hotel chain in Las Vegas and the Bellevue WA location was far better. I would highly recommend this hotel and when I return I will be staying at the same location.

1  Thank LAToyMan
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bellevue - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2016

Thank you for your nice feedback about your stay at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bellevue – Downtown. We are delighted you were impressed by the service you received at the check-in and you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate you recommending us to others and look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed August 24, 2016

I was not pleased with this hotel in the least - the room seemed as though it hadn't been cleaned since the last guest (i.e. hair on the blanket and bathroom counters). The layout seemed thrown together - TV was too low for proper viewing and the chair provided for the dining table was an office chair of which another was already at the desk. Parts of the hotel have been refurbished - floors, maybe some carpeting but not the beds, linens/towels, bathrooms, kitchenettes. I would have changed hotels but this was prepared through my company booking site. I kinda knew I was taking a chance on this brand - never again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for being our guest, and for providing us with your feedback. It is unfortunate to hear you did not enjoy your overall stay with us. We appreciate your feedback about the overall condition and cleanliness of your guest room. We take guest comments seriously, and we have shared your feedback with the appropriate team members to discuss where improvements can and should be made. We are sorry your first experience with our brand was not a pleasant one, but we invite you to give us a second chance. We can do better and would love to welcome you back for a more enjoyable experience.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

where do i start!..advertised sufficient kitchen. i got there, nothing in kitchen, i called desk and they told me to come down and get it!! not sufficient. if you want clean towels you carry your dirty ones down to the desk and they count them and give you clean ones, gross! breakfast is a packaged cheap muffin or packaged oatmeal, and cereal...no juice nothing hot, no fruit. sure not worth the $200 a nite i paid...oh, and the sound of traffic all night. run from this place!

Room tip: no clue, i think they're all bad
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bellevue - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2016

Thank you for your stay with us and for providing your feedback. Being an extended stay style property our hotel is designed for guests staying a week or more at a time, who prefer a home-like living experience. We understand why you may have found our amenities a bit different than traditional hotels you are familiar with. It is our goal to provide a clean, comfortable and well maintained hotel with a friendly staff at a good value and we apologize for not meeting your expectations. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed August 14, 2016

Good for access to Bellevue Malls and shopping. Complimentary coffee great but I guess this is an ESA trademark. Could have done with a few minimum utensils in the room to butter bread etc. - I didn't ask so they may have been available. I was alone on a business trip booked by the office. If they family had been in the room at would have made a lot more sense. Room was large, comfortable and clean through. Shower was a bit weak and there is a lot of noise from the highway. For me this is a night over hotel on a trip.

Room tip: Rooms on the east side are away from the highway and would be a lot quieter
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bellevue - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2016

Thank you for being our guest and for your generous feedback! We are happy to read that you liked our hotel and your spacious accommodation. However, we apologize for the inconvenience that the street noise caused during your stay. We will do our best to accommodate you in a room of your choice on your next visit to our hotel. We hope you will visit Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bellevue - Downtown again the next time you are in the area.