Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bellevue - Downtown
Ranked #21 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
Redmond, Washington
“Inexpensive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

The pans in the room are cheap but was advised by front desk not to worry about replacement. If they can't get them clean they throw them away. The bed was pretty hard, had some bruises on my shoulders after 3 nights (stayed 6) but I am used to a very soft bed and my partner had no complaints. I paid barely anything for this room so the value was incredibly high. (Name your own price on priceline) I would definitely stay here again. The dryers all worked well, the washer on the left first side didn't ring out my clothing all the way but the dryer(top right) made up for it. I didn't even need the full amount of time to dry my clothing (Mid sized load.) Not within walking distance of much, and I didn't use the bus system. But I didn't mind walking the extra few blocks to places. I really enjoyed my stay. Stayed on the 5th floor (smoking floor!) Some kids were smoking pot but what can you do? lol but it was very nice to smoke inside the room. The cleanliness was always top notch and the cleaning staff was very friendly. :)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
MAGDYI, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bellevue - Downtown, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Seattle - Bellevue. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. I was glad to hear that the cleanliness was top notch and the staff friendly. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Lake Oswego, Oregon
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

Nice receptionist but sort of strange smell throughout the 5th floor. Water pressure in sink out of control, all over u if not careful. Nobody at reception at checkout. Bed okay. Some coffee and package oatmeal and muffins for breakfast included.

Stayed February 2013
MAGDYI, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bellevue - Downtown, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Seattle - Bellevue. Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff. I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory.

I do appreciate the opportunity to respond to your issue in a way that might be able to help future customers. It's very important to us that our guests know exactly what to expect when staying with us - a great room at an exceptional rate. In order for us to continue offering such value, we maintain fully staffed front desk hours between 7am and 11pm seven days a week. During other times, our overnight staff is always available to check in guests and assist with other issues.

Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

The hotel was really worth the money. I stayed here for 4 nights and 5 days after an intercontinental flight. Though I reached at the middle of night, the hotel staff was receptive as my accommodation was pre-booked in Room 407 on Jan 16th. I liked the rooms because you get an attached fully equipped kitchen in a queen suite.

The only cons were that
- One receptionist called me two times mistaking my room extension for another person who was supposed to check out on my 3rd day
- Fire alarm went off on Saturday noon and no maintenance staff is available on weekends. Later was informed that some work was going on in nearby rooms.

Caitlin was the person who helped me check out. She was really helpful in giving me the pointers regarding the nearby happening places in Bellevue. Overall, I would rate the stay memorable and would stay here in future for personal purposes as well.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
MAGDYI, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bellevue - Downtown, responded to this review, February 4, 2013

Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

Stayed here two nights with cheap deal from hotwire. We have stayed in few extended stay of america chain and this one is definitely the better ones out there. I like the set up of the room, very spacious and convenient. The hotel seems to be newly remodeled, or at lease more so than the other ESA, Bed is quite comfortable, and kitchen is fully loaded with basic things we need to prepare a meal. Room is also very clean.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
MAGDYI, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bellevue - Downtown, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way," and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

vancouver
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

Stayed Jan 11 - 13 in room 418. Sure its off the freeway, didn't hear much noise even with our room facing the freeway, don't understand the complaints... if noise bothers you don't book or stay at a hotel off the freeway. We have stayed across the freeway at the Sheraton and the HIlton and again not much noise, but ask for a room not facing the freeway. We travel to Bellevue to shop at Bellevue Center quite a bit and were not disappointed at all with the hotel. Room was spotless with full size fridge and kitchen, free internet and coffee, muffins, granola bars, fruit for breakfast in the Lobby. The staff was amazing, thanks again, we will definitely be back !

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Cincinnati, oh
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

My Husband had reserved this hotel, and when I found out that it was a two star hotel I was kind of scared. He promised me that the first thing in the morning we would change our hotel. I walked in to the hotel with ewww feeling and expectation. I was very wrong the lobby was nice and clean; the gentleman who helped us was very friendly and helpful. I still didn’t want to back out of my ewww feeling and was waiting to get to the room and show my husband why I didn’t want this hotel. Yet again I was wrong, the room was very clean, shower, and the toilet area was clean as well. All together this hotel is really nice. I was very surprised about the number of the stars for this hotel. I understand some people can have a bad experience, but having too much of a high expectation is not right. This hotel is pet friendly, but you can’t tell, because there were no odors to remind you of pets, not the outside area.
As I mentioned before, we came to stay for one night, but ended up extending our stay for additional four nights.
I want to thank the staff for their great, and friendly customer service.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
MAGDYI, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bellevue - Downtown, responded to this review, January 4, 2013

Pune
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

For a price of $54 per night, boy I was happy with this hotel. I stayed here for a good 20 days and didn't have much to complaint about. The only problem I faced was with the garbage not being cleaned on time. I had to call front desk thrice to ask them to clean the garbage bin.

In the default booking price houskeeping is done just once a week. you can pay for extra rounds though. I normally keep my room clean so this wasn't a problem for me. Clean toiletries are available at front desk and garbage is supposed to be cleaned once every three days.

The kitchenette was small but nice and I got clean extra pans and utensils when asked for.

It is less than a mile from Bellevue square so if you are looking for leisure, you can just walk over to the heart of the city.

There are no fancy amenities though - like pool or gym. but if you are on a business trip, you might rarely find time for it. Internet was slow at just 1 mbps. An upgrade to 3mbps was available but I didn't need it.

My room - 412 was clean and well lit.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank soni86
MAGDYI, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bellevue - Downtown, responded to this review, December 28, 2012