“Nice room”

Ranked #18 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
San Francisco
“Nice room”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Could not connect to their free wi-fi until I went to the front desk and they gave me a booster to take back to my room.
Nice location. Convenient. Good restaurants close by.
Comfortable room but it looked right into the parking lot.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I stay one night in this nice hotel but on the night ,i can't sleep very well because the heating system is working very bad! I wake-up many times because was hot and after few minuts cold ! But the service was very nice and polite and because of this problem they give us free continental breakfast ! The other problem was ,the pool was closed,then i can use just the fitness room !!!

Room Tip: Take the room close to the pool !
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I just left the Hotel Vintage on 5th Avenue in Seattle, paying $159 per night with $40 per night parking. We are staying in WA until Saturday and are playing the rest of our trip by ear: best idea ever! We found this queen bed room with couch, over-sized chair, writing table and chair, nice flat screen tv, microwave, and nice fridge for $57!!! Oh, plus free parking, free wifi, free breakfast, and pool. We can actually walk in the room without brushing up against the walls. Needless to say, we are very impressed.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

We just returned from a weekend in Bellevue, which I included a stay at the Red Lion. As others have mentioned, the rooms and overall property are exceptionally clean. The staff is very helpful. Rooms are comfortable, including updated LCD televisions. Bathrooms are small. bur have been updated, including franote counters. I noticed lots of tiling on the bathroom walls, and no mold or mildew whatsoever.

Although located just off the 405 freeway, I didn't notice much noise at night. We were able to keep our small dog in the room for a charge of $15, which I thought was quite reasonable.

For the price we paid, I'd consider this hotel a real bargain.

• Stayed December 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Very decent hotel for the price. I am airline pilot by profession so believe me when I say that cleanliness is important, and this was excellent. I stayed for one week on business and the housekeeping was reliable (done every day), and discreet - done only once I took down the "do not disturb" sign. Perfect. The in-room fridge and microwave were very welcome on an extended stay as I was able to eat healthier and cheaper by frequenting the close-by Whole Foods and getting their fresh meals and fruit/vegetable. Staff was friendly and professional.

Room Tip: Due to my extended stay I asked for a quiet room and was given one on the second floor, and noise wa...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Miami, Florida
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I stay with the Red Lion in Bellevue probably 5 times a year for the last 4 years and have finally gotten around to writing a review for this wonderful hotel. While the rooms have small flaws and the restaurant is nothing to rave about - the staff working at this location make every experience worth it. Over the last year I have had requests from staff from needing directions, tourist advice, shuttles, early check ins, specific rooms and meal restriction accommodation. Every time I assume I am going to encounter a problem, but the staff make it happen every single time. I have noted some staff members that have been particularly helpful and would like to thank Denise (shuttle driver), Brad and Irvetta (desk staff) and Milten (restaurant server) as I make a point to try to say hello when I am in. I have seen hotels with bad customer service and far better rooms - but I stay here every time for your exceptional staff. The desk is wonderfully accommodating and I am glad they care so much about their jobs and their work.
I have found that the drains tend to be very slow in the bathrooms but maintenance can come and unclog it quickly if it is a problem. Nice TVs and beds.

Room Tip: I always request a room in the Mount Baker Building
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Ted B
California
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I spent 5 days here for a conference and the room served its purpose just fine. The bed was large and comfy, and the room had a nice flat screen t.v., fridge, microwave, & coffee maker. The bathroom was a bit small, but clean and included a bath tub. I liked that the closet was right next to the bathroom, too. This hotel is a good value for the area, so I would recommend it for the budget minded.

The restaurant was decent enough for an egg in the morning, and included a bar with t.v.'s, if that's your thing, but that's about it. It's a pretty ambitious walk to other restaurants, especially when it's chilly or raining out. The courtesy van will take you if you pre-arrange and there isn't a line of others waiting to use it.

I'm giving it a 3 overall. The hotel part is more like a 3 1/2 or 4 for value, but the restaurant lowered the rating for me.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business