“Overall fantastic”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I've been eating here ever since they opened. While I agree that the prices are on the upper end of the spectrum, it is very good, freshly made food. Also, the turnover of staff is minimal, which I like very much, so I imagine that they must actually pay a livable wage to the staff. "Better" costs more and that doesn't bother me.

One of our normal waiters, Heriberto, treats us like family. I always feel welcome and know I'm going to get a great meal.

Also, if the kids want pizza, but I want something more, they are happy to let me oder off the menu from their original Italian restaurant, Firenze, which is two doors down.

1  Thank John H

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Food is amazing especially the Pollo Milanese, staff is attentive and friendly and the place is very quaint and nice. Definitely recommending friends and family!

1  Thank Chelleyyy
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I met a business colleague at Pizzeria Guido for lunch this past week. What incredible pizza in Bellevue! We shared the Salsiccia pizza, a delicious Italian sausage on a superb lightly chewy flaky crust in the most fabulous tomato-pizza sauce I've had in years! I also had the Giardino salad, a simple mix of seasonal greens in a balsamic dressing. Service? Also excellent, Nina was our server, attentive, knowledgeable, and passionate about the restaurant. I will be back soon to try other items.

1  Thank BryonD
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I love this place: delicious pizza, tasty pastas and wonderful Italian wines . Waiters is good and helpful although some of them new to the restaurant and still learning about .
Good good place, please try it out!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Sometimes we venture beyond the four or five local restaurants we frequent where the food and service are consistently outstanding. Sometimes we find gems. Sometimes we find rocks. Pizzeria Guido was a rock. Some of the reviews I've read gave high marks to the service. Our experience was the complete opposite. It's never a good sign when your waiter comes back to your table because he couldn't remember what we ordered.

The pizza was your average "just like Italy" pizzas that are nothing like the Italian pizzas we ate in Italy. We also ordered the Mixed formaggi and affettati. For $15, there was a lot of plate, and very little meat and cheese.

We were very disappointed with our experience. In a few months this restaurant will be competing against Tutta Bella opening in Crossroads Mall. Step it up. Every customer counts.

1  Thank twiles