“Okay but not returning”

Ranked #187 of 543 Restaurants in Bellevue
Beaverton, Oregon
“Okay but not returning”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Best tip is to park in the Sports Authority parking lot as the restaurant doesn't have its own parking lot. We drove around the block twice before using the Sports Authority lot. The restaurant has a sign when you get to the door saying it is okay to use the SA parking lot.

We were there for dinner and I must say that the lentil soup was good although not the taste I was expecting. The beef and lamb shawarma was okay and my wife said her Greek salad was okay. In general the food is okay but nothing special. Not good enough for us to revisit this place if we're back in Bellevue.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank GeorgeTheDriver

San Juan Capistrano, California
“Dry chicken scraps”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This place offers Middle-Eastern food and not very good food at that. Although the lentil soup was good, and the salad was fresh, the main course, chicken shawarma was really bad. It consisted of dry scraps of chicken on a bed of rice with some acrid garlic paste on the side, along with some hummus. Tasteless, goopy and not worth more than couple of bites. The veggie mezzo plate was much better, serving the classic Middle-Eastern appetizers.

• Visited June 2014
Ocala, FL
“A Savory Bargain”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

My wife and I tried this place after the tripadvisor reviews and again, they proved to be correct. The lentil soup was amazing as was the chicken souvlaki. In fact, we were so impressed that two days later, we took a 20 mile detour to eat dinner here before our flight home. If atmosphere is important to you, this isn't the pace for you, but if taste is your #1 concern, you can't beat it. I don't know the next time I'll be in the Seattle area, but you can be sure that Garlic Crush will be on the itinerary! .

• Visited June 2014
Denver, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good. Stopped in to grab a bite while travelling.”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Garlic paste is excellent. Food was quite good, I'd certainly go back again. I got my food quickly, even though there were a lot of people there.

• Visited May 2014
Seattle, WA
“A nice change.”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Our family enjoyed a very filling meal here. We all ordered vegetarian variety plates. It was nice to sample a bit of all the different foods. It was all quite tasty. Maybe I am used to eating a lot of garlic, but I didn't find that the garlic was over powering in any of the dishes I tasted. The restaurant was very busy and crowded. If your have large parties, it may be hard to get seating. They had ample outdoor seating if you are there on a sunny day.

• Visited April 2014

Been to Garlic Crush? Share your experiences!