“Awesome hotel!”

Ranked #12 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
Missoula, MT
“Awesome hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2010

This was our first stay at this Residence Inn... I cannot think of one negative thing to say. Staff was incredibly helpful and courteous, rooms were spotless (and brand new), beds were comfortable, breakfast was huge, and the location was great. My kids wanted to move in - and I did too! Housekeeping was great as well - they FedEx'd my hair dryer to me after I forgot it in the room. Great hotel!!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
richmond
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2010

This is our 5th time to stay here, Definitely #1 hotel in our book..my children loves to come here. we have recommended this to a lot of friends and all were very happy with this hotel. We dont have any complaint abt the highway noise nor any service problems. the breakfast is awesome, never ran out of food! so Im surprised with some negative comments.,you just cant please everybody. Dont be discouraged by the $10 parking fee as its all worth it, If you are too cheap to pay that.go stay at other cheap hotels that smells

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
albuquerque
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2010

I researched a number of hotels and read my share of reviews prior to my recent trip to Seattle. I preferred to stay at a 4-5 star luxury hotel in downtown Seattle but I had to accommodate my fellow travelers budget. I found this hotel which was only a ten minute drive to the Seattle downtown area. Luckily this hotel offered an incredible rate of $79 per night for a studio king and a sofa bed. I opted for the sofa bed and gave the plush king bed to my co-traveler. I was sick and medicated and obviously not in my right mind when I made that decision.
Residence Inn’s are probably more geared to your extended stay or family types but as a weekend traveler I enjoyed the extras. I love when I can make my own waffle and eat real breakfast at a chain hotel. I like to pack my entire bathroom when I travel and luckily I had plenty of space (3 large drawers) in my rooms vanity area to store my beauty products and hair styling appliances. This hotel was built in 2008 so I knew my room wouldn’t be outdated and abused. The hotel is totally modern and trendy-chic from its lobby to its rooms. My room had a stainless steel refrigerator, sink and microwave. This hotel is close to a Whole Foods where I picked up dinner one night and a Safeway where I purchased ice-cream for our girls night in.
Throughout my stay the staff was very friendly and eager to accommodate my needs. Although an onsite mini food shop and Starbucks was available this hotel offered to grocery shop for you. During our stay a shuttle was available to take guests out for a movie night at a local theater but I made other plans.
This hotel had a large nicely decorated media room. Other business areas are the size of a closet but this media room was the size of a master bedroom suite. I refer to it as a media room because it combines personal computers and three areas to play Xbox games.
I was aware of the $10 charge per night to park my rental car. When I compared it to the $30 per night for other hotels I considered staying at, I was ok with the charge. The parking is secure and there are three or four levels. The higher you park the more difficult it will be to lug around your luggage since there are only stairs and no elevator in the parking structure. The easy fix to this issue is to load/unload your luggage at the hotel lobby entrance.
Save the extra charge for a room with a view to the nature reserve – you aren’t missing much. My view was of the parking structure/ foggy highway and I didn’t pay extra.
I didn’t stay at a 5 star hotel and I slept in a sofa bed but I saved a ton of money and honestly enjoyed my three night stay at this hotel. I enjoyed the luxury of home at a great price. I hope you enjoy your stay.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with friends
San Francisco, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2009

Have stayed at RI several times, and I like their concept. This property however, is located next to a busy freeway and the windows are so cheap that they leak a lot of noise and air into the room. After inquiring at the front desk, I was told I would have to pay extra for a quiet room, because they are considered view rooms (the view is of a field of dead grass, a few naked trees and an office building. This is just unacceptable.

The noise in the bedroom was so loud, I inspected the window to see if it had been left open, but it was closed. The seals were so bad, that the noise and wind was leaking in. I plugged it with a bath towel the second night and it was not so bad. But really, Marriott, this is embarassing. Would not stay at this property again.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
4 Thank rm94114
Wayzata
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2009

Quick drive to downtown Bellevue. Bad traffic into Microsoft campus. 24-hour Starbucks kiosk store. Internet free, but rather slow (routes through Phoenix). TV image was overcompressed. Very friendly staff.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
Yakima
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2009

Headed to Seattle to see a play downtown, and wife wanted to shop at Bellevue Square & Pottery Barn. Friends suggested this Residence Inn. It's a great property. The entire staff was great, big smiles, friendly greeting everytime you came in the lobby. Room was great, wish we stayed more than one evening. Flat screen tv, comfy little couch, bathroom was clean. The lobby had x-box in a separate room with a large screen t.v. Continental breakfast was good and well attended. (although people still disgust me, one woman, when the cap fell off the whipped cream cannister, rather than picking it up, she just kicked it under the shelves...then, someone else comes down barefoot). Other than those two people, everyone seemed great. Conveniently located to Bellevue Square/Whole Foods - although you need to drive, not walk. And it took us about 25 minutes into Seattle at 5pm on Friday but took us less than 15 minutes on way back to hotel. We got a great rate, right through marriott.com. Can't wait to stay again! Parking was $10 a night.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2009

The hotel is definitely the best in the area. It's brand new, modern, and you get your own kitchen in every suite. Free breakfast is great if you can squeeze through all the people before it's all gone...definitely the busiest breakfast I've ever been at, it's almost not worth waiting for!

Also once we arrived at our suite we realized that the toilet did not flush. We called the front desk and they said they'd have someone fix it (they would not give us a different suite). After it was fixed we went back to the room and the toilet was still not fixed!! They still wouldn't give us another suite, but instead had someone fix it again. After it was fixed TWICE it still didn't work and the carpet in the room was soaked with water!? They said they cleaned the carpets at the same time????? Finally after some serious arguing we got moved.

Last complaint - there's no hot tub!!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family