“All the comforts of home”

Residence Inn Seattle Bellevue/Downtown
Ranked #11 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
Reviewed April 5, 2013

This is a great hotel - very convenient location. It is nice, new and clean. The breakfast is better than the usual Residence Inn fare and included lots of healthy options. I LOVE that they have complimentary coffee at any time in the lobby. We had a quiet room on the back of the property overlooking a pond. We would stay again if in the area.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Stayed here for 14 days in jan 2013, i enjoyed my overall stay.

-Good set of toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, lotion, hair dryer, bath towels, face towels etc)
-Fully functional kitchen (with refrigerator, microwave, dish washer, induction cooker and cutlery) in rooms/suites
-Average options in breakfast(muffin, fried potatoes, eggs, fruits, breads etc)
-Swimming pool, zymnasium and Wi-fi are available

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank mundra83
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We have stayed here 3 times in the past and always have a great experience. This visit was over March break so ther were lots of families and line ups for breakfast.

This was the 1st time we were assigned the Terrace level - it was very quiet

Room Tip: We have stayed here 3 times in the past and this was the 1st time we were assigned the Terrace level...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Stayed at this hotel with a friend and her son for a shopping trip to seattle. conveniently located just off the 405 and close to the I90 (less than 10 minutes to downtown seattle). Rooms and lobby are were clean. our room overlooked the highway but it was relatively quiet. we had a one bedroom suite which included a full kitchen, sitting area with a sofa bed and a separate bedroom with a king bed. Beds and bedding were comfortable. hot breakfast included plenty of items and they kept refilling all the items so they never ran out of food. staff were courteous and friendly. would definitely stay here again. my only complaint is the $10 parking fee (per day). i can understand paying this fee in a downtown metropolitan city but the hotel is situated off the 405 and not in a downtown location.

1  Thank shadi63
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my family for 2 nights in March. It's been 3 years since I've stayed at this hotel, and it continues to be one of the best values available in the Seattle/Bellevue area. I booked directly on the hotel website, and got a price under $100/night.

Nothing has been noticeably updated since my last stay, everything is still remarkably clean and in excellent condition, including the lobby area and hotel rooms.

The rooms are equipped with a full size fridge, 2-burner flat stove-top, cutlery/bowls/dishes, and a dishwasher. Bed is relatively comfortable. TV is a LCD TV that can be pivoted towards the bed or living area. The room was actually very quiet despite facing the highway, and knowing that the room next door had two dogs. I didn't hear a thing during the other than the occasional hum from the fridge.

Breakfast was much like many others. Hot foods that includes a meat (like bacon or sausages), scrambled eggs, starch (like french toast or pancakes) and potato starch (like hash brown or wedges). There is also a granola station, a variety of fresh fruit (apples, oranges and bananas), various breads/danishes/bagels, and sometimes a waffle maker (which I only saw during the weekday i was there). There was also some steamed rice and miso soup. For drinks there is a variety of juices, milk, tea and coffee.

Note for larger families - When I first visited a few years ago, it was only myself, my wife and an infant, so the hotel rooms were perfect for our family. But now it's me, my wife, and two toddlers, so the studio/1-bedrooms are not as suitable for this family size. Where other hotels might have two queens, you cannot get this at this hotel unless you book a pricier 2-bedroom. My wife and one toddler slept in the king bed, my other toddler slept in a crib, and I slept on the sofa. All sofabeds are horrible, so I decided just to sleep on the sofa itself which wasn't great sleeping. But you're a good heavy sleeper, this is a minor point.

Note for everyone else - this hotel caters to business visitors during the week, and families during the weekends. Families love hotels with free breakfasts, so there will be a lot of children running around the lobby and up and down the hallways, which can be a bit irritating for some customers.

Note about pets - There is a $100 nonrefundable room sanitation fee for those bringing pets. I overheard another guest complain about this fee because they booked through a 3rd party which doesn't state this fee. But if you check the hotel website, it clearly states it.

There is plenty of parking (although some of the spaces are narrow for a van or SUV). There isn't anything in the immediate walking vicinity of the hotel, but you can drive (or shuttle) to Bellevue Square in less than 5 minutes.

Overall, I really enjoyed my stay and would recommend to anyone solo, as a couple (although it's not the most romantic setting) and for small families. I've stayed at several hotels throughout the area, and this hotel is one of the best combinations of quality, value and location.

2  Thank Vancouver_Roary
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We came to Bellevue from Vancouver for a few days to get away. This hotel is in a great location 5 mins from Bellevue square and tons of restaurants. It's right along side the 405 but we didn't hear any road noise at all. The rooms are very well designed, with a full kitchen, sitting area and one of the most comfortable beds we ever slept in. The staff are all very nice and will try to accommodate any request.

The breakfast is huge with something for everyone. The coffe is really good and available all day from the hotel, but if you want something more there is a Starbucks in the lobby. This hotel is a steal of a deal for a room for under $100. We were in a 5* resort in Mexico recently, and this room and bed is much nicer and more comfortable. I would be happy to stay here very time I visit Bellevue and Seattle.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2013

This is our favorite hotel. we go there when we need a getaway.. maybe at least 10 visits a year or more.. We love the cleanliness..hot breakfast..and staff are courteous and kind..They transferred their computers from their game room to the lobby since last year..This year we have visited the hotel 3 times, I noticed their indoor pool(which is by the way fantastic) is a bit cold.. last weekend there were a few people who tried to go in the water but ended up going back to their room because of the temperature..May I suggest staff to warm it up a little..Other than that, I dont have any complaints..Well done...and see you soon