“This is our second visit and it was just what we needed”

Residence Inn Seattle Bellevue/Downtown
Ranked #13 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
Reviewed January 5, 2013

We were visiting relatives for a wedding and stayed here for the second time. The rooms were as expected and the breakfast is even better. Good service all around.

Convenient location right at the 405 exit.

They do charge for $10 for parking but this is disclosed on the website and the rates are quite reasonable, at least on the weekends.

Room Tip: Try to get one not facing the freeway, just because of the noise.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I am a Residence in Regular

What I liked:

Modern Room in nice condition
Daytime staff helpful

Did not like:

I was there for new years and they cancelled the shuttle w/o advising on the web site due to crowds. Spent 30 dollars on taxi fare could have stayed closer to downtown Bellevue at a slightly more expensive hotel (courtyard) and would have been more convenient for same price including taxi fare.

As a loyal Marriot traveller I would take the Bellevue Courtyard over the Bellevue Residence Inn, walking distance for about the same price.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. We were traveling visiting friends & attending a concert nearby and selected this hotel. It is very conveniently located (just off the I-405 exit), on the south end of town (less than 5 minutes to Bellevue Square). Every staff member we interacted with, from the front desk to the breakfast staff, were extremely friendly and helpful. The room was what you would expect from a Residence Inn (nice suite setup). It was very clean & modern. The breakfast in the morning was very full, with a variety of hot items to choose from. (Even if you don't see it out, they do have hot chocolate available along with the coffee & tea, just ask.) While they have parking available (for a fee), there is a park & ride lot immediately across the street that we used for free... (Just a quick crossing of the not-too-busy 2 lane road.) The only down side (and why I'm giving 4 stars rather than 5) is that we did not get our room preference requested with our reservation (for an upper floor with a view of the undeveloped side of their building). I would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Stayed for 4 nights over Thanksgiving great room, super breakfast. Only surprise was parking fee. Mon , Tuesday , Wed. Night free wine and snacks. Mini-mart has good frozen dinner selections. Now our permanent retreat when visiting grandkids

Room Tip: Always stay on nature reserve side much quiter
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 27, 2012

My husband, I and our dog stayed there for one whole month of July. Excellent hotel with nice people and great service!

We had a room with Nature Preserve view which was amazing. It was quiet and peaceful. I enjoyed the view of the beautiful wetlands very much!
It was a very clean room and the kitchenette was useful for an extended stay, although it wasn't suitable for cooking a big full meal.

The housekeeping team was great too, always kept our rooms and kitchen clean.
They had a shuttle service to Downtown Bellevue every 30 minutes, so I never had to take a bus there.

In the middle of our stay, they left us a small gift and a card to congratulate "reaching 20 days at Residence Inn", with a hotel mug cup, a bottle of water, and a voucher to use at their mini market by the front desk. I thought it was a nice little touch.

The breakfast buffet was great. Many different choices daily and everything was delicious. I especially liked the freshly made waffles.
They also had wine, beer and light meals in the lobby in the evening three times a week.

It's a very pet-friendly hotel. Our dog made a few friends during our stay. The doggie waste bag dispensers outside the hotel came in handy.
All around the hotel there are lots of nature and really beautiful trails, which we absolutely loved!

Room Tip: Book a room with Nature Preserve view. It's very quiet, and I loved looking at the beautiful wet...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Spent one night here - clean and comfortable room, great amenities, and great breakfast. I left my phone charger in the room and soon after we checked out they called and let me know it was at the front desk, which I appreciated.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Spent 1 night here Nov 2012. Did not really need all of the space and amenities in the room, but really enjoyed everything about my stay here. Especially loved the Paul Mitchell grooming products! Would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business