“Comfortable and well located for the freeway”

Residence Inn Seattle Bellevue/Downtown
Ranked #11 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
Dublin, Ireland
“Comfortable and well located for the freeway”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Large clean rooms, all like a junior suite.

In room kitchen facilities, sofa, bedroom and bathroom. Exercise facilities and pool. Right at the freeway entrance/exit. Free shuttle in a two mile radius.

Staff attentive and courteous.

Keenly priced.

Room Tip: All are good.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Teddy W, Property Coordinator at Residence Inn Seattle Bellevue/Downtown, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
Dear Canlstay,

I am happy to hear that we were able to provide great service and accommodations while you were far from your home. If you are ever back in the area, we would love to see you here again!

Teddy Wylupski | Property Coordinator

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
Sherman Oaks, CA
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I originally chose this hotel due to its substantially lower cost that the Hyatt (where I really wanted to stay) and the fact that I could complete the requirements of the Marriott summer promotion were you get a 15,000 point bonus for staying at four brands (I already had a Springhill Suite, a full-service Marriott, and a Fairfield Inn under my belt, so it seemed a logical choice -- this despite the weird irony that Residence Inns give you half the points of other Marriot brands . . . )

I don’t know if its new or really well renovated, but it looks great. I am normally a Hilton guy and am more used to Homewood Suites, but I was impressed by this property. The public areas were bright and inviting (more modern than a Homewood Suites – in line with the new Courtyard lobbies). I had reserved a studio suite, but was apparently upgraded to a one bedroom as a lowly silver. The first room had a really bad smell (like B.O.) I asked for and was given another room. The new room was ready and waiting – although when I got there, a maid was setting up “my pack and play.” Being on my own, it clearly wasn’t mine. I really had to get dressed for an event and went straight to the bedroom and started getting unpacked a ready – letting the staff figure out where the pack and play belonged. I wasn’t moving again. I just didn’t have time.
Breakfast was good and plentiful – coffee strangely off in a different area. The gym was compact, but sufficient ( I could see this really getting packed at peak times / dates) overlooking the indoor pool. Parking was strangely compact – and hard to find. Its not Tokyo for gosh sakes – every spot was compact and most all taken every night. Shoot for a spot outside the gate (not sure why some were inside and some were outside). The spaces immediately in front of the hotel were 15 minute check-in spots.

The hotel is really not close by foot to anything – definitely need a car. By car anything in Bellevue is only a few minutes away. The front desk was great with restaurant recommendations and even had a free appetizer coupon for the one they recommended, Sea Star, which a colleague and I enjoyed.
Not a bad stay at all. I would consider staying here again. I might be tempted as a Hilton Honors Diamond to try the Hilton next door next time – or bite the bullet and stay at the Hyatt in the middle of everything in Bellevue.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear TransCon1,

I am happy to hear that you were taking advantage of the Marriott Summer Promotion. Thank you for your honest feedback regarding our hotel. I hope you chose to stay with us again in the future, and if you do please be advised that we do have a complimentary shuttle that drops off and picks up within Bellevue Downtown ( 2 mile radius) if you wanted to forgo acquiring a car while you were here.

Kind Regards,

Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed August 28, 2012

What a wonderful stay! We arrived after driving overnight 13 hours from Salt Lake City, UT. Luckily, the Front Desk allowed us to check in at 7:30 a.m. The room was comfortable, clean and provided us everything we needed for a successful stay. The location is great and the customer service/staff was suburb and helpful. The complimentary breakfast provided was excellent. I will be staying here the next time I visit Seattle. Thank you, Residence Inn!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Teddy W, Property Coordinator at Residence Inn Seattle Bellevue/Downtown, responded to this review, August 29, 2012
Dear heidi0410,

We are very excited to hear that our service and amenities exceeded your expectations after traveling extensively! I understand how exhausting traveling for long periods can be, and that a quick and attentive checkin, and clean and relaxing room are important after such a journey. Thank you for taking the time to share this experience with others.

Saugus MA
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Close to Microsoft and the high tech area of Seattle but away from the hustle bustle of downtown. A great group of desk personnel that go way out of their way to make sure you can find your way around this great city. I wish we had more time here but Vancouver and Portland beckon. The two bedroom lofts are perfect for a small family or two couples traveling together.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear billm2656,

I will pass on the positive feedback to our front desk, that has helped you navigate the city. I am happy to hear that the room was a perfect fit for you. Next time you are in the area, please come by for a second visit.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

I stayed here for a week after being st other hotels for different parts of my business trip and this place felt like home. The layout, the appointments, it was just really nice. The staff were all very attentive and nice, from the front desk to the free breakfast/weeknight dinner staff. Will stay here again when back in town for business, even though there are some closer hotels

Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dear Ebtnc,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback of our hotel. We would love to see you back anytime!

Regards,

St. Petersburg, FL
Reviewed August 10, 2012

This hotel is a bit far from downtown Seattle, but it's worth the trouble to get to. They let us check in early as we were exhausted from traveling from the East Coast. Room is very clean and comfortable, and the customer service by the employees is exceptional. Free shuttle will take you to town in Bellevue, or to the bus station to get the bus into downtown Seattle. Free breakfast is adequate, and we even had dinner on Monday night with a "cookout" social - hot dogs, hamburgers & all. Enjoyed this pre-cruise stay, and would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Teddy W, Property Coordinator at Residence Inn Seattle Bellevue/Downtown, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
Dear claricezim,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us before your cruise! We appreciate your warm words of encouragement regarding our staff and amenities. Next time you find yourself in the Pacific Northwest, I hope you will consider staying with us for a second time.

Corona, California
Reviewed August 9, 2012

This property feels like coming home... It truly feels like apartment living in the very best way. Complete with a pool, laundry, gym, living room, kitchen and more...tues-weds included a light dinner and wine/beer service... The staff is attentive and the entire property is super clean! I highly recommend this hotel and will continue to return!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear Brandieaston,

I am very happy to hear that we made you feel like you were at home while away on vacation. I hope that next time you are in the area travelling, we can offer you the same experience!