“Very, very nice”

Ranked #11 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
Houston, Texas
“Very, very nice”
Reviewed May 10, 2011

Hotel is only 2 years old. Room was like brand new, very nice. Parking was easy, lounge area great, staff most helpful with directions and recommendations. Morning continental breakfast included a couple egg dishes, etc., and most pleasant. Easy on and off I-405 and travel to downtown Seattle/Pikes Market easy.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Huntingburg, Indiana
Reviewed April 14, 2011

The place was awesome for business travel. My only complaint that it isn't within walking distance to anything else (restaurants, etc). To make up for that, the shuttle goes anywhere and getting a cab is very easy.

The staff was extremely helpful, arranging transportation to the airport for me and helping me to retrieve my lost bag from Delta airlines. Outside of being located on a bit of an island, I'd highly recommend this place.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Helena, Mt
Reviewed March 30, 2011

Everything about this hotel was excellent. It is a very nice, new, modern, higher end hotel that is very clean and well-maintained. Staff was very friendly and helpful. We had a king studio suite which was spacious, clean and well designed. The mattress was one of the best we’ve slept in. Although we didn’t have a separate bedroom, the living and sleeping areas seemed to have some separation, which was achieved by having the TV table and a large flat screen (32”?) TV that could be rotated to either direction between the two areas. A one of the kind (at least we’d never seen before) feature of this hotel was a large media room with three new computers (& large flat screens), 3 Xbox stations with their own screens and a very large wall screen for Xbox Kinect – all these were free and the room was open till around 2:00 a.m. Highway 405 was within sight of hotel but we didn’t notice any sound. The hotel has wetlands on two sides, with some exterior rooms having that view. We stayed on a special weekend rate, which was excellent value for the money. On top of that, though, there was a $10 parking fee in their attached garage (self parking). It appeared some people parked in the Park n Ride lot across the street, which appeared safe, but I don’t know if there are fees for parking there.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Portland
Reviewed March 28, 2011

Loved, loved, loved this hotel. The staff was genuinely friendly and helpful. The lobby is a terrific mix of functionality and beauty. There are cute tables and chairs everywhere with big screen TV's and comfy booths. The hotel is completely wireless so you can sit anywhere to work, this is a highly utilized hotel lobby.

The rooms are delightfully arranged and easily navigated. The kitchenette was petite but functional and the work station comfortable. Cute, cute room overall. Ladies, there are actual counter tops, drawers in the bathroom and room to get dressed. My only complaint would be the bed, I prefer a softer bed but I know that is personal taste and hotels can't please everyone.

The added bonus to this hotel is the Microsoft game room. Seriously, a game room. You can check games and controllers out at the front desk (free) and play on one of the XBox 360's. The seating in the room is conducive to groups and very comfortable. The room also has computers and a printer.

We interacted with the staff and other guests frequently. It is a rare hotel that makes you feel more like you are at home, relaxed and comfortable. Do make time to stay for the free breakfast, it is well worth it. And if you are headed to Seattle for your adventure, it is important to note that you will NEED a car to get to and from Bellevue and / or the airport.

We were up from Portland for the weekend visiting a cousin who was in Bellevue for work. She loved it from a business perspective, we loved it from a vacation perspective. The hotel also got my teenage daughter's stamp of approval.

Special note to the hotel staff: You should give everyone working during breakfast a raise, they are quick, helpful and incredibly nice.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Palo Alto, California
Reviewed March 14, 2011

When I found out that I was staying at a Residence Inn last month, I thought I knew what to expect. In all reality, this hotel proved me wrong...This place was brand spankin' new. It is very close to everything that I needed it to be (including a Whole Foods, which is a big plus). The only problem that I experienced was that the traffic outside was a little bit noisy, but nothing that kept me awake at night.
Another feature that blew me away was the media room with Xbox's in it...and I'm not going to lie, I pushed a 10 year old out of my way in order to play (don't judge).
Every staff member was incredibly nice also....like genuinely nice, not because they're paid to do be.
So needless to say, if my job tries to send me anywhere else in Seattle besides here, there will be serious hell to pay.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank AndrewBL1009
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed March 1, 2011

I stayed here for a night and it was good. The beds were comfy and the staff were helpful.

The hotel offers complimentary breakfast buffet (the usual, waffles, eggs, fruits, bacon, potato pancakes) until 9:30am. I believe they also serve complimentary dinner but I missed out on that one.

The room that I stayed at had a kitchen, fridge, king size bed, sofa bed, tables and an HD TV. I don't think they had any safe for your valuables though.

the hotel also has this entertainment room that has 4 xbox, 4 TVs and 3 computers. You can go to the front desk and borrow some xbox games, controllers and the kinect. I suggest you to do this if you're bored and have nothing to do during your stay. The hotel also has a fitness center and a swimming; though not super big but it should be sufficient for all your needs.

The hotel is located in Bellevue, so this was excellent. You're close to Bellevue square and Lincoln square, and such, so you won't be stranded in the middle of nowhere.

The only two complaints I have are: no free parking (we paid $10 a night), washrooms do not have a vent/fan. This definitely makes a difference if you're travelling with a bunch of dudes! Hehe.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2011
So California
Reviewed January 7, 2011

This Residence Inn is the nicest Residence Inn I've ever stayed in. The rooms and common areas are clean and beautiful, with modern furnishings. The kitchen cabinets have glass panels, not cheap fiberboard like many of the Residence Inns where I have stayed. There is a room with several X Box consoles which any of the guests can use. The breakfast buffet is good, many items, including Japanese foods.
The only negative thing I can say is that there are no rooms available with two queen beds. Just a king bed with a sofabed.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business