Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue
$159
$268
$244
  • Breakfast included
Larkspur Landing Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
$169
$219
Hampton.com
$159
$149
Silver Cloud Hotel
Sheraton Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
$206
Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
$179
$169
Silver Cloud Inn
All reviewsomelet stationfire pitmade to order omeletskimchiomelette barfree breakfastfull size fridgepark and ridepool and hot tubfree parkingnice hotelfresh fruitsmall kitchenminute drivebed was comfortablefront desk staffexcellent stay
Reviewed September 18, 2008

nice new hotel in suburban Bellevue by Expedia offices. Very clean rooms (suites), comfy bed, nice decor, and decent free breakfast. a good value as well.

• Stayed: September 2008
Reviewed September 17, 2008

This hotel is a 4 star....I was so impressed with the cleanliness of the room, so clean I didn't want to mess with anything! Check in was very easy; staff was wonderful. The morning continental breakfast had everything you could imagine from cereal to the made to order omelet bar. I will definately stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed September 17, 2008

had a great stay just last week at this lovely hotel,the staff are friendly and eager to help, especially the reception staff.the 554 bus stops at the back of the hotel this takes you into seattle city centre.$2 return cant fault anything. thank you staff if you read this. the crosses. xx room 346

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2008

We were completely surprised at how nice this hotel was. The room was like a studio apartment! Granite countertops, stainless appliances, and a comfy bed were some of the highlights. And a flat screen TV was my husband's favorite amenity. They had a fabulous breakfast in the morning with an omelette station and Starbucks coffee. We will definitely stay in another Hotel Sierra in the future!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2008

I had a brief two night stay at this wonderful hotel. The decor is fresh -- the theme seems to be bright green and brown, they even had bowls of fresh green apples at the front desk.

Front desk was very professional and courteous, they got me into my room quickly. They have a small onsite market, offering snacks from chips to cheese, alongside a variety of wine and champagne but they do not have room service. There is a bar downstairs that serves food. The complimentary breakfast was wonderful, fresh pancakes, hot sausages, bacon, etc...I was very pleased.

However, I have to take off one star for housekeeping.

I found that the housekeeping staff was very invasive -- about ten minutes after check in, I was startled by a housekeeping lady walking into my room -- I had not heard a knock. I was getting ready to hop in the shower so I was dressed in only my bathrobe. The lady obviously saw the look on my face because she quickly apologized and said that she was just "checking the room" -- I locked and bolted my door the moment she left.

The next day, I was spent and I wanted to nap. Good thing I bolted my door because about one hour into my nap, I was awakened by someone trying to open my door -- I heard the thump of the door against the bolt. A bit exhausted, I called out, "Yes??" and finally the housekeeping lady announced herself. I told her that I'm trying to take a nap and that I don't need the room cleaned that day -- to my surprise, she asked "You don't need your room cleaned?" and I uttered a loud yes before she finally left. You'd think that the "DO NOT DISTURB" sign on the door would be a sign that I wish to not be disturbed. Clearly, the bolted door is not a sign that I wanted to be left alone either.

To give the hotel credit, their general manager emailed me two months later (a little bit overdue but I still give them credit for getting back to me about the housekeeping issue) they had reassured me that this problem has been addressed.

Overall, I would highly recommend this hotel. Very clean, courteous front desk service, highly knowledgeable front desk staff, quick check in...but hopefully the housekeeping maids will not walk in on any more unsuspecting guests.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled on business