Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue
$271
$238
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Redmond(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
$209
Silver Cloud Hotel
Sheraton Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
$206
Sheraton.com
Larkspur Landing Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
$169
Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
$179
$169
Silver Cloud Inn
All reviewsomelet stationfire pitmade to order omeletskimchiomelette barfree breakfastfull size fridgepark and ridepool and hot tubfree parkingnice hotelfresh fruitsmall kitchenminute drivebed was comfortablefront desk staffexcellent stay
Reviewed September 4, 2008

I had a brief two night stay at this wonderful hotel. The decor is fresh -- the theme seems to be bright green and brown, they even had bowls of fresh green apples at the front desk.

Front desk was very professional and courteous, they got me into my room quickly. They have a small onsite market, offering snacks from chips to cheese, alongside a variety of wine and champagne but they do not have room service. There is a bar downstairs that serves food. The complimentary breakfast was wonderful, fresh pancakes, hot sausages, bacon, etc...I was very pleased.

However, I have to take off one star for housekeeping.

I found that the housekeeping staff was very invasive -- about ten minutes after check in, I was startled by a housekeeping lady walking into my room -- I had not heard a knock. I was getting ready to hop in the shower so I was dressed in only my bathrobe. The lady obviously saw the look on my face because she quickly apologized and said that she was just "checking the room" -- I locked and bolted my door the moment she left.

The next day, I was spent and I wanted to nap. Good thing I bolted my door because about one hour into my nap, I was awakened by someone trying to open my door -- I heard the thump of the door against the bolt. A bit exhausted, I called out, "Yes??" and finally the housekeeping lady announced herself. I told her that I'm trying to take a nap and that I don't need the room cleaned that day -- to my surprise, she asked "You don't need your room cleaned?" and I uttered a loud yes before she finally left. You'd think that the "DO NOT DISTURB" sign on the door would be a sign that I wish to not be disturbed. Clearly, the bolted door is not a sign that I wanted to be left alone either.

To give the hotel credit, their general manager emailed me two months later (a little bit overdue but I still give them credit for getting back to me about the housekeeping issue) they had reassured me that this problem has been addressed.

Overall, I would highly recommend this hotel. Very clean, courteous front desk service, highly knowledgeable front desk staff, quick check in...but hopefully the housekeeping maids will not walk in on any more unsuspecting guests.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed September 2, 2008

My family stayed at this hotel over the Labor Day weekend - 4 of us in a King Suite...plenty of room. We were impressed with the size of the room, the contents (flat screen TVs, fridge, oven, dishes,etc,), the overall decor of the hotel and the friendliness of the hotel staff. The buffet breakfast was especially noteworthy - plenty of food options, all prepared well.

Downtown Seattle is just 10-15 minutes away, so we did not consider the location to be a negative (free parking is always nice!).

Reviewed August 20, 2008

Stayed here twice in 3 weeks. What a great find! This hotel is located about 15 minutes outside of downtown Seattle, and 10 minutes from downtown Bellevue.

Wonderful breakfast, and great kitchen staff. Fresh fruit, breakfast breads and muffins, hot foods including scramble eggs that aren't flat, Tazo Tea and Starbucks coffee. The eating area is a bit small, so try to get in before 8:30am. You can even ask for take out bins!

The price is great for the value -- wonderful rooms although they only have king size bed "suites". Kitchenette with full size frig/freezer (including ice machine), hot plates, coffee maker along with dishware/glasses etc.

Mattress is great and so many pillows. Possibly the first hotel that has BODY PILLOWS!!!

Plenty of free parking. If you don't want to drive downtown, there is a large bus stop behind the hotel. I'm not sure what the fare would be.

The only issue I had with this hotel is they seem to have an issue with getting hair out of their sheets. The first stay, I noticed some hairs on one of the pillow cases. The linens were a little wrinkeled, so I suspected that they hadn't been changed. As I inspected sheets, more hair, but not the same kind. Called the front desk and they sent some one up within a few moments. Very nice guy! The second stay, similar problem, but only a few hairs on one of the pillowcases. I guess I find my hair on my clean laundry, but I haven't had this problem at other hotels.

Last thing - skip the extra charge for a sofa bed. Unless you need some space for a couple extra people -- I liked the basic room a lot better. Instead of a couch - two very comfy leather chairs c ottoman. Made the room feel a lot more spacious.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 19, 2008

Stayed here for 2 nights during Seafair.
This hotel is one of the nicest we have stayed at! Great comp breakfast in the morning, nice pool and gym. The room was great as it had 2 lcd tv's and kitchen with everything we needed. Super comfy bed and a/c worked great.
We will stay there next time we go to Seattle without a doubt!!

Reviewed August 11, 2008

We just arrived for our 3 night stay. What a nice modern and clean hotel. The front staff was extremely friendly.

It is hard to know what to expect from online pics of a hotel. Our one bedroom suite is very spacious. A large kitchen area with all full size appliances, together with large eating table.

Nice size living area too, everthing is so spacious.

The bedroom is huge. Having 2 flat screens in the suite is also a plus.

Free wireless internet, free parking, free breakfast too!!

Very reasonably priced, I looked at other hotels with just 2 double beds that were $350/night.