“Typical hotel for business travel”

Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue
Ranked #7 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
Vancouver, Canada
“Typical hotel for business travel”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

I would actually rate this hotel between average and very good. This is a little tricky to get to and even my GPS got a little confused. Once you have figured it out, it is fine, but somewhat out of the way from Bellevue. The traffic in this area can be very heavy in the morning and evening, but during other times it is not a long drive to Bellevue. I didn't swim, but the pool is indoor and quite small. The room was clean and spacious, but the furniture looked a little worn. It was quiet though and the staff was friendly. I think it was a good value for the weekday price.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

Free parking, Free Wi-Fi and Free HOT breakfast complete with hotel-style buffet and omelette bar... this was an incredible value. Front desk was very pleasant, rooms were very clean and well maintained. The room we got had a mini kitchen in it with a cook top, microwave, fridge... so next time we're back we might stock up on a few groceries. But don't bother with breakfast since it's awesome.

The only negatives I can think of... 1) we booked through Hotwire for 4 adults and expected two queen sized beds and when we checked in we got a room with one king and a pull-out sofa. The pull-out sofa was very soft and the 2 adults found it quite uncomfortable. Maybe because we checked in late? (past 9pm). next time we will call in to confirm the booking. 2) pillows on the king were too soft (both sets) and I woke up with a stiff neck.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank CS604
Bellevue, Washington
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

I am currently staying at the Hyatt house on floor 5 in one of their suites. I have never experienced such unprofessional management at any of Hyatt's other properties worldwide. While I was making my online reservation, or while I was checking in , no body bothered to mention the 5 day long maintenance activity on floor 5 (carpet change). One fine morning I have caution tape wrapped across my door and the lifts in the lobby and whole place looks like a crime scene. I can barely get in and out of my room for work. The suite hasn't been cleaned for a few days now and no body cared to inform about it. I had to check with the house host and I get a response that since the maintenance act is going on, not sure if housekeeping service can be accommodated. I had to check with the carpet guys on how long it would take and found out it would be 5-6 days. I am stuck in a stinky room while no windows or exhaust, no clean linen or trash taken out. Bitterly disappointed and appalled at the total lack of consideration from the hotel management.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank yogesh g
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

I was really impressed with how nice, clean and well maintained the property was both inside and out. Also it offers free wifi, free parking and complimentary breakfast which is hardly to get for hotel in Seattle, so more plus point.
Staff are really helpful and friendly, even one of the server offered his help when I got my daughter threw up while having breakfast, and prepared the breakfast on a tray for me to take up to my room.
Will definitely stay here again if I visit Seattle.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Ltan021
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

Place is clean and awesome, the pool and workout room are also clean and pristine. Rooms are great, but my favorite part was Breakfast. The free breakfast is the best one I've been to, tons of stuff and variety for everyone. I being an Asian, loved how they served the most asian things like miso, rice, and kimchi in the morning! First time I saw kimchi in a continental breakfast, too funny. Great place, so clean!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Overall the staff was great, the property was clean and fresh. The hot Breakfast was very good. I am spoiled a bit because I have stayed in so many hotels with suites lately I forgot how small a normal room can be. For the amount of time I spent in the room it was fine. I didn't like the body wash in the shower. I am partial to real bar soap. I would stay there again in a minute.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

Second stay here. Nice hotel. Carpet was already pulled and a tripping hazard in room. Other than that and cell reception not a bad place to stay. Breakfast was a pretty good spread, wifi was not the fastest but free.

• Stayed January 2013