“Quiet, Clean, and Comfortable”

Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue
Ranked #3 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
Reviewed November 30, 2012

This was our first time staying at a Hyatt House and we were not disappointed. The room was large, clean, comfortable and had a fully functional kitchen. Free wireless internet, free parking, and complimentary breakfast buffet added to the value. The staff at the reception desk were courteous and helpful. Fresh apples were available, as well as fruit-flavored water in the lobby. We stayed over the Thanksgiving holiday, so some services were scaled back, but we were fully notified of the changes.
It was not close to the Bellevue shopping areas, but we were given driving directions and a map. The hotel is located next to the 405, so access on and off the freeway was close by.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank GBJS

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I travel for business often to Seattle and this hotel recently started showing up with a very good corporate rate. I decided to give it a shot for a one night stay.

It's located off of I-90 so, while technically in Bellevue, it's definitely not in downtown. That may not matter to you (it was fine for me) but the lower price and amenities do come at the expense of a little distance from the heart of Bellevue.

There was ample covered and outdoor parking which was free. The hotel used to be called the Sierra until about a year ago and it still looks very new and has good upkeep.

Check-in was fast and easy. I got a room on the 3rd floor, was informed about the free breakfast, and headed upstairs. They have an indoor pool and a bar that they set up in the breakfast area in the evenings. Nothings terribly fancy but it's all there if you want to take advantage of it.

The rooms are pretty spacious and have a kitchenette and sitting area with flat screen TV and both wi-fi and ethernet internet connections. Connecting to the WiFi was easy and didn't require any payment or special codes.

The only issue I had with the hotel was that they started knocking on my door at about 8:10 am regarding housekeeping. I could have put out the DND sign but didn't and felt like it was a bit early to start knocking on doors.

Breakfast was ample with lots of hot and cold choices. They also had miso soup and rice for those that prefer a more international style breakfast.

I'd definitely consider HYATT house again when I'm in the Bellevue area!

Room Tip: stay away from rooms that face 139th as they are likely noisier than other parts of the hotel
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 21, 2012

High Points:
Beautiful Studio Rooms with great kitchen for longer stays!
Great Breakfast Buffet with waffles, french toast, scrambled eggs, juices and made to order omlet bar (lots of other options as well cerel muffins bacon etc)
Free use of the business centre

Low Points:
this property is away from Bellevue Square where it's more lively - about 10 min drive
price with tax came to $140 ish for the location it was more than i'd like to pay.

Room Tip: this hotel is listed as a 3.5 star on expedia but is def a 4 or 4.5 star especially for Bellevue!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TrulyCanadian786
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I recently stayed at the Bellevue Hyatt House with several of my relatives. We had a great time there and were treated very well. We used the free shuttle to go to Bellevue Square which was wonderful! The employees that drove us were friendly and kind. We especially appreciated the ample breakfast buffet and how the breakfast food offered was different from day to day. We also used the indoor pool and hot tub which was nice. The Fitness Center was next door to the pool, but we did not use this, however. Our rooms nicely decorated and very clean. I would highly recommend this hotel. Great Value!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank HappyTravelers071
Reviewed November 12, 2012

First time check into to a Hyatt House property... It is a pleasant experience. I was booked in a one bed room suite, my flight landed early and I arrived the hotel around 10:30am. I got my room right away.
Room come in good size and bed is comfortable. Water pressure is good. Internet speed is decent.
Breakfast (Free of Charge) is more than what you needed. Good selection of tea and good coffee.
Room come with kitchen with stove, microwave and a full size fridge. Dishwasher and so on. It is good for heat up your doggie bag food if any. Staff are friendly and helpful too!
Hotel with exercise, heated pool. Business centre with a few computer with printer attached.
Location is off Bellevue area, it is around 10min drive to Bellevue Mall. Quiet area. I prefer this better as Bellevue became too crowded and full of traffic. Also this hotel come with a Free Parking too.
I highly recommend to try out this hotel. Just NICE!

Room Tip: Get a room in higher floor and corner of the building to get a better view. Avoid lower floor front...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I've stayed here many times in the past 2 years and every time I've left happy. It's set up for a business traveler, but I've stayed on business and with my wife and my 3 young kids and this hotel works great for both! The rooms are modern design. I usually stay in the 1 bedrooms suite which has a full size fridge and dishwasher which is great for traveling with babies on bottles. The hotel has always been quiet whether I've stayed during the week or the weekend. The pool is usually quiet as well and always clean and warm :) There is a nice breakfast area with fresh made omelettes and many other choices. This area also transforms into a restaurant/ bar in the evening which is convenient for not leaving the hotel after working all day. The staff has always been very friendly and helpful. Location is perfect just off interstate with a short 20 minute drive to Safeco Field.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank GabePharm
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Have stayed here several times over the past four years and am never disappointed. I recommend this to all my friends and will not be staying elsewhere whenever I am in the Seattle/Bellevue area. Very clean, beds comfortable, furnishings up-to-date. It's lovely to walk into a hotel room and notice the light scent of soap (instead of god-knows-what) and to feel comfortable walking barefoot on the clean carpets.Staff is professional, lobby is clean, continental breakfast is as good (or better) as breakfast you'd pay extra for in a restaurant.

Room Tip: nice business center, good access to Seattle bus stop
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends