“Great hotel away from the crowd”

Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue
Ranked #4 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
Reviewed November 12, 2012

First time check into to a Hyatt House property... It is a pleasant experience. I was booked in a one bed room suite, my flight landed early and I arrived the hotel around 10:30am. I got my room right away.
Room come in good size and bed is comfortable. Water pressure is good. Internet speed is decent.
Breakfast (Free of Charge) is more than what you needed. Good selection of tea and good coffee.
Room come with kitchen with stove, microwave and a full size fridge. Dishwasher and so on. It is good for heat up your doggie bag food if any. Staff are friendly and helpful too!
Hotel with exercise, heated pool. Business centre with a few computer with printer attached.
Location is off Bellevue area, it is around 10min drive to Bellevue Mall. Quiet area. I prefer this better as Bellevue became too crowded and full of traffic. Also this hotel come with a Free Parking too.
I highly recommend to try out this hotel. Just NICE!

Room Tip: Get a room in higher floor and corner of the building to get a better view. Avoid lower floor front...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I've stayed here many times in the past 2 years and every time I've left happy. It's set up for a business traveler, but I've stayed on business and with my wife and my 3 young kids and this hotel works great for both! The rooms are modern design. I usually stay in the 1 bedrooms suite which has a full size fridge and dishwasher which is great for traveling with babies on bottles. The hotel has always been quiet whether I've stayed during the week or the weekend. The pool is usually quiet as well and always clean and warm :) There is a nice breakfast area with fresh made omelettes and many other choices. This area also transforms into a restaurant/ bar in the evening which is convenient for not leaving the hotel after working all day. The staff has always been very friendly and helpful. Location is perfect just off interstate with a short 20 minute drive to Safeco Field.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank GabePharm
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Have stayed here several times over the past four years and am never disappointed. I recommend this to all my friends and will not be staying elsewhere whenever I am in the Seattle/Bellevue area. Very clean, beds comfortable, furnishings up-to-date. It's lovely to walk into a hotel room and notice the light scent of soap (instead of god-knows-what) and to feel comfortable walking barefoot on the clean carpets.Staff is professional, lobby is clean, continental breakfast is as good (or better) as breakfast you'd pay extra for in a restaurant.

Room Tip: nice business center, good access to Seattle bus stop
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Arrived early and front desk staff gave us a nice room at the end of a hallway. The king bed was comfy. it was quiet - we did not hear anyone else. The kitchen with full size fridge was nice, although we didn't say long enough to fully utilize. The breakfast was extensive- probably the best I've seen. Tip- we missed the made-to-order omelettes on the first day, because it is around a corner from the buffet line. There was an indoor pool, but we didn't have time to use. Overall, a very positive experience.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 8, 2012

This is a second time we stayed in this hotel. While the name (and I assume ownership) have changed, my impression of the hotel remains the same. This is a great hotel: it's clean, room is tastefully decorated, nice linens & bedding and hearty breakfast to boot. Would definitely recommend this hotel... We'll be back

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Epi01
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Now THIS is the kind of hotel I wish every hotel could be like.

This gorgeous boutique hotel is conveniently located near Microsoft, and a variety of restaurants are a quick 10 minute walk down the lovely, paved Bear Creek trail (the trail is great for running, walking pets, or wearing out your kids).

The rooms are spacious and include a sleeper sofa, and mini kitchen. The indoor heated pool and spa are clean and modern, and the free hot breakfast includes great, thick, quality bacon, eggs, pancakes, juices, fruit, and an omelet station.

The decor of this hotel is probably my all time favorite. It has a boutique feel and is a dim, warm and cozy haven after a day out sightseeing or working. I was especially impressed by the solar shades in the room windows and the tasteful Swarovski crystal light fixtures in the hallways. The flower beds around the hotel also had a lovely selection of colorful flowers that made me smile every time I saw them.

Next time I am in the Seattle area, I will definitely stay here because of my lovely experience and the fact that this hotel offers free parking, free internet, and free breakfast. If you stay at the Bellevue Hyatt, those three items alone will cost you an additional $55/day ($25 self-parking, $10 internet, $20 modest breakfast) on top of your room rate. I stayed at the Bellevue Hyatt for 2 nights during this same trip, and I don't think its worth the cost of room rate + $$$ extras $$$.

Room Tip: Our room was on the third floor facing the road, and it was super quiet. I think I'd rather face...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank kittytraveler
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Our family stayed at this hotel for a recent weekend. We'd actually been to the hotel some time ago before the property was re-branded as a Hyatt House. This is a great place to stay with a family as:
1) the rooms are spacious, clean, and come with a kitchen;
2) there is a pool for the kids;
3) the location, while not in downtown Bellevue or Seattle, is adjacent to a main highway with easy and quick acccess to both cities;
4) the breakfast buffet is decent; and
5) the staff (especially the front desk) are very helpful
If I was being picky, I'd note that the gym is somewhat limited, but really, it's adequate for a quick workout and we were more concerned with getting out to the sights and shopping. For what it's worth, we also found the sofa bed mattress to be a bit soft - certainly ok, but just something to be aware of if you've got back issues. The main bed was great.
This is not a five star full Hyatt type of property, but represents excellent value. We would definitely book here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family