“Very good quality”

Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue
Ranked #4 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I paid half of the regular Internet rate using Hotwire, but only because one room was available on a Sunday night. After I booked it, it was no longer available on Hotwire.
The hot breakfast buffet was much better than we expected. They even cater to Asian guests by adding rice and kim chi items - and they went fast too. We had the usual items - omelette, scrambled eggs, hash browns, ham (boiled with pineapple!), yogurt, toast, etc. The room and beds were very clean and comfortable - still almost like new other than the wear and tear where the chair scrapes the bottom of the table. Bulk soap and shampoo dispensers in the bathroom are examples of how they try to minimize their impact on the environment.
Free in-room wifi and lots of parking.
The only bad thing was that either Hotwire or the hotel messed up my booking. My family has 2 adults and 2 children but they assigned a single king sized bed, but they were able to shift us to a handicap room with 2 beds.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Just got back from a last minute trip to Bellevue to do some shopping. I booked directly with the hotel's website as there was only a few dollars difference than booking on other websites and this allowed me to collect Hyatt points. We checked in late and the property required a key to enter the lobby or you could ring the bell for the front desk staff to let you in. Check in was quick and the staff were very friendly. We rented a suite, which had everything you needed if you planned to stay for a while. The rooms were very comfortable, clean and new. Getting a late check out was not a problem. The hotel is very convenient if you have a car and there is a shuttle. About 10 minutes to Bellevue collection and there was another mall less than 5 minutes away. There is not much immediately around the hotel. We came in late and there was nothing in the area that was open to eat. We grabbed some soup from their mini store in the lobby. Usually when you stay in a hotel with a full kitchen, they have a bit more of a selection but I guess they do have a grocery shopping service available during the day. Not really a big deal. The breakfast in the morning was awesome. A full breakfast with friendly staff and the food never ran out. Parking was free and close to the entrance. Once again, another great experience at the Hyatt.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Stayed here last night as I was recommended this hotel by a friend...we wanted to stay in downtown Seattle but the prices were very high this weekend...anyways, the hotel was great for the price...very friendly staff, free wifi/parking, and complimentary breakfast as well. The hotel was packed last night, and the dining area was a bit of a gong show with that many people (it's first come first served, lineups, etc), and the gym was a bit small, but I will definitely stay here again next time I need a hotel in the Seattle area.

Right next to the hotel is a park and ride with transit directly downtown, which is also a plus...I will definitely be trying this next time

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 8, 2012

We stayed here for two nights in June. We usually would try to find a cheaper place but they were all booked in Seattle and we were visiting friends in the southern end of Seattle so we decided to consider Bellevue. It was actually very easy to trip accross the floating bridge and in many ways closer than if we had staying in Seattle proper. Plus, in our spare time we loved driving along the lake in Bellvue and spent time at a wonderful waterfront park on Lake Washington. So, back to the hotel. The rate was a very good deal considering we had a beautiful room with a kitchenette. The breakfast was amazing with even an omelette chef. The bed was perfect. Great shower. Inside parking. It was all very modern and high end. I would go there again and considering it was maybe 30% more than a "cheap" hotel, the experience was 300% better. My wife loved it and felt special. What is that worth ?
So, convenient, wonderful, great breakfast to start the day, romantic. Pretty good, eh ?

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 7, 2012

We spent one night at the hotel in a one-bedroom suite. The living room and kitchen were large as was the bedroom. We asked for a quiet room and had just minimal traffic noise. The breakfast was terrific, lots of choices and an omelet station. We did not have time to use the exercise facility or pool but I would like to try them if we are in the area again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2012

This room was possible nicer than the rooms at the Bellagio in Vegas and at a lower price! Wifi is included as well as an excellent breakfast. We thought it would be a continental muffin breakfast but there was eggs, bacon, pancakes, etc! Hotel staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The hot tub was also very nice & clean.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I'm currently at the hotel, it's 3:00 am and the noise from Hwy 90 can't let me sleep. The sofa bed ha dirty linens, hair and what appeared to be a dead insect, and it's extremely uncomfortable. And I know my sofa beds since I travell with small children. Food at the hotel was ok for dinner and we'll see what happens for breakfast, it's complimentary. Location wise is not good if you are traveling through I5. I guess if you are in Bellevue it's not a bad choice. I would definitely not say here again even if I had to visit something next door.

• Stayed: July 2012