Residence Inn Seattle Bellevue
$285
$257
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
Larkspur Landing Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
$269
$229
Hyatt.com
$179
Silver Cloud Hotel
Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
$179
Silver Cloud Inn
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsqueen bedhome away from homethe breakfast areahot breakfastgreat propertyeasy accessfitness roompleasant staynice roomconvenient locationloftfireplacehighwayradiustreadmill
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Stayed for 4 days on business - was greeted like a returning friend on check-in. Clean room, great staff at the guesthouse, solid snacks and beverages in the evening. Workout room was sparse and small, but as I was there early morning (5AM) I had it to myself, and I only needed one treadmill, so that was no problem. I'll be back next time I'm in town!

Room Tip: Rooms closer to the gatehouse are nice as the walk is shorter.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
ResInnSeattleBellevu, General Manager at Residence Inn Seattle Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2012

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to send a note to TripAdvisor on your stay back in November. We are so glad you had a great stay and we value the opinion of every guest. We are looking forward to your next trip and please let me know if there is anything we can do to assist you further.

Thank you and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I've stayed twice at the Residence Inn Seattle Bellevue (different from the Residence Inn Bellevue DOWNTOWN). It's located on a major side street, adjacent to highways and major roads. I was attending a 5-day course at nearby "Computer Classrooms in Seattle" and found I could completely avoid the intense traffic each morning and evening by staying on easy-to-navigate side roads. Very comfortable room in quiet location, but convenient to everything. Even relatively simple access to SEATAC airport.

Room Tip: Back side rooms are quieter, as they are away from the main roads out front.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank J S
ResInnSeattleBellevu, General Manager at Residence Inn Seattle Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know via Tripadvisor on how we are doing and please let us know if you need anything in the future.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Residence Inn is always nice for business travel. This one has a great kitchen, comfy living room furniture, and very nice HD TV. The only reasons I didn't rate it higher are the odd location - not really near anything except a lousy Mexican restaurant - and the weird smell in my room. I think it's mold and related to Seattle's wet weather. After a full evening and night here I still notice it, so that takes away from the comfort level. Other than that, okay place to stay. You do have to park far away from your room, a pain when hauling luggage in the rain.

Room Tip: If you face the parking lot you'll hear horns every time someone locks their car.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

We would like to thank you for choosing the Residence Inn Marriott Seattle/Bellevue and thank you for the great feedback for our hotel. We always look for ways to improve and appreciate your feedback and want to assure you that we do not overlook our guest comments. We take great pride in making sure our guests have a great experience.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

When we go to Seattle we usually stay @ the Lake Union Marriott, but we had another family joining us last minute and the Lake Union location was overbooked that weekend so we went to Bellevue Marriott.
We stayed in their penthouse suite. Walking into the living room with a full kitchen to the right. Steps leading up to a loft with queen bed and full bathroom. There are French doors off of the living room where there is a king bed and full bathroom. It has three televisions. They have breakfast included that I thought was very good, they even have miso soup for breakfast. They are in the process of replacing siding and such that has seen better days.

Room Tip: I would definitely say the lofts
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

We would like to thank you for choosing the Residence Inn Marriott Seattle/Bellevue and we are so glad you had a great experience. We take great pride in making sure our guests have a great experience and we are glad you had a chance to see that. We have completed the exterior renovation and look forward to your next visit back to the Bellevue area.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Stayed 5 nights in the Bellevue (not downtown) Residence Inn. Got a 1 bedroom room that was clean, in good working order, a decent size (about 350 sq ft). Room was quiet, comfortable, had a functional kitchen and space to spread out. Room was typical for Residence inn with standard amenities. The room featured 2 LCD TVs (about 32"), a fire place, desk couch, chair, etc. All furniture was in good shape (not beat up, old or scratched) and everything worked well. My only gripe (a minor one) is that the shower head is only about 5' up, so I had to duck to get my head wet! Not the biggest of issues, but the could have put the shower head up a little higher.

Residence Inn provides a full breakfast. Had that 3 or 4 days and it includes fruit, yoghurt, waffles, eggs, some type of breakfast meat (sausages, bacon, etc.), coffee, etc. The breakfast counter was always well stocked.

The property is an older one. Some of the wood structures (walls, handrails, etc.) to the 2nd floor rooms is showing age including weakness and rot. Normally, I'd complain that this was a safety issue - but the property is on it. Over the weekend, I saw workers rebuilding wood structures to repair the above problem. I stayed in Building 7 which has yet to be repaired (they were working on Building 6 or 5) so things should be completely fixed up very shortly.

Overall a good stay. Would stay again.

Room Tip: Buildings 6-9 are at the back of the property and should be the quietest.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

We would like to thank you for choosing the Residence Inn Marriott Seattle/Bellevue and we are so glad you had a great experience. We take great pride in making sure our guests have a great experience and we are glad you had a chance to see that. Thank you for your understanding during our renovation and we have completed the exterior renovation. We look forward to your next visit to see the great improvements.