2 people are viewing this hotel
$233
Free cancellation until 12/17/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hyatt.com
Expedia.com$233
Priceline$233
ZenHotels.com$266
3,409 results
All reviews sky bridge great hotel within walking distance shopping mall lincoln square downtown seattle self parking business trip fitness center free parking easy access convenient location conference coins skybridge weekends elevator
Selected filters
Reviewed October 26, 2017

The Hyatt Regency Bellevue is a beautiful property but the rooms themselves are not up to par! Not only are they small, but they need updating and you charge a pretty penny for the location. I think we'll stay at the Westin the next time we head that way!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Cassie R
Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

Quite an average hotel, building looks fancy, staff are nice but the rooms are quite ancient.

They are not very clean and the carpet is smelly.

The amenities are minimal, no minibar etc.

Even the bathroom is quite ancient, the flush needs effort to work.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 24, 2017

My husband and I always choose the Hyatt Regency Bellevue when we are travelling to Seattle/Bellevue area and are always blown away by the top notch service at this hotel. The last time we visited, I had just recently finished chemo treatments for breast cancer and Mervat in the Regency Club remembered us from before and went above and beyond to make our stay special. We returned again this summer to celebrate the news that I am now cancer free and were once again treated like family in the Regency club. Mervat is such a genuine and lovely woman and provides the most outstanding service that I have ever received. She ensured we had everything we needed to make our night special from a bottle of champagne, to a platter of snacks and desserts, and a movie to top off our night. We had such a memorable stay and will definitely be returning in the near future.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank VIAdventureSeeker
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Bellevue on Seattle's Eastside, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

Good Afternoon VIAdventureSeeker!

Thank you for being such loyal guests for our Hyatt Regency Bellevue. I am happy to see you are now cancer free and chose to share that celebration with our staff. I am sure Mervat will be thrilled to see this review. I hope you can come back again soon.

Best Regards,
John S.-Guest Relations Associate

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed October 24, 2017

The hotel was perfect for our convention Everyone was very nice the hotel was clean accommodating and has so many places around that was in walking distance. It I am ever in this area again I hope to be able to stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Good Afternoon hollyd254!

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay at Hyatt Regency Bellevue for your convention. Thank you for posting this review. I hope to see you here again soon.

Best Regards,