2 people are viewing this hotel
$233
Free cancellation until 12/17/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hyatt.com
Expedia.com$233
Hotels.com$233
ZenHotels.com$267
3,409 results
All reviews sky bridge great hotel within walking distance shopping mall lincoln square downtown seattle self parking business trip fitness center free parking easy access convenient location conference coins skybridge weekends elevator
Selected filters
Reviewed August 29, 2016

Had a great stay as always. You pay a little more but it's worth it. Rooms a quite spacious, Parking is free weekends. Staff are always courteous Close to numerous restaurants , bars , art galleries .

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Bellevue on Seattle's Eastside, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2016

Stephen B,

I'm happy to hear that our spacious guestrooms and location keep you coming back when staying in Bellevue. I hope you were able to enjoy the nearby restaurants and art galleries on your latest visit. I look forward to your return.

Paul R. - Guest Relations Associate

• Trip type: Traveled with family

• Trip type: Traveled with family

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2016

The hotel staff was very accommodating to my special needs. They were friendly and cordial. The room was clean, well decorated and very comfortable. I received email messages prior to my stay making sure that everything was in order for my stay. I would highly recommend them.

Room tip: I was in a handicap accessible room and required special sleeping arrangements and those arrangements were met.
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Bellevue on Seattle's Eastside, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2016

I am so happy to hear that you had an exceptional experience at our hotel. I am delighted our staff was very accommodation regarding your requests. It sounds like you found your room to be clean and well decorated. Thank you for such high remarks. I hope we can have another opportunity to welcome you back to Hyatt Regency Bellevue in the future!

Brock S. - A Guest Relations Associate