“Nice hotel”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Houston, Texas
“Nice hotel”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Stayed here two nights. Room was comfortable. Shower was great and really enjoyed the large bathtub. Bed was comfortable. I was in a room on the 6th floor in a corner. There was an intersection that was quite loud during the day but wasn't bothersome at night. Front desk personnel were very friendly and helpful. Will be back in a couple of months and will ask for a higher floor.
Lots of shopping and restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Bellevue, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and it's wonderful staff. I'm glad that you enjoyed the location of the hotel and our comfortable rooms. We would love to welcome you back and will certainly work and try to get you a high floor. Thank you for choosing Hyatt.

Becky S.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (332)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

Honestly, I don't think we could have asked for a better experience at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue! The check-in process was fast and smooth! We had a beautiful room on the 18th floor, and everything was so quiet! The lobby is big and impressive, so it's the perfect place to take someone who you want to surprise with a beautiful getaway! All of the staff were super nice, and accommodated all of our needs, like extra keys. It's also so nice that you can get to the movie theater, mall and restaurants without even going outside. That is one if my favorite features! The whole area is very upscale as well, so it's perfect for a shopping trip or girls getaway. The rooms are very nice. Nothing too extra-ordinary, but they are definitely very nice! The adult-size bath tub was also nice! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who asks!

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
vancouver
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We recently stayed at this hotel on a stop over down to Grand Mound and have never stayed here before opting to stay in Downtown Seattle. The hotel is central in bellevue and is a nice modern finish both in the lobby and in the rooms and is very comparable to the hotels downtown. Pros: central location, nice modern finishing, good facilities and located right next to the mall, Cons: parking during weekdays is $25, there is a charge for Internet which I would think the cost of the room should cover. Overall we had a good experience (despite the lack of friendliness at check-in desk) and I would recommend. As a tip,talk with the concierge before making a reservations at Din Tai Fung restaurant!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Mountlake Terrace, Washington
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We have stayed at hotel three times. Would highly recommend the date night package. We stayed in the old tower one time and the bed was lumpy. The package as a hole was excellent with movie passes and dinner vouchers for local restaurants. You get strawberries, truffels and champagne at check in. Breakfast in bed was full meal and great. Bacon, eggs, toast, hash browns juice and coffee. We had a great time. Recommend it to everyone as a weekend get away.

Room Tip: Get the Date Night or Romance package even if its just for a night.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Bellevue, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel. I'm happy you were able to take advantage of the package. We thank you for your loyalty and hope you can make it back soon.

Becky S
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We need a quick getaway for one night with a family of 5 and this met our needs to a T! Very friendly and accommodating staff. Beautiful hotel. Kudos to the management and staff of this hotel. I have traveled extensively on business and it is the little things that matter.... the staff person who walked up to me with some napkins to clean up my 6 month old's spit up...the crib waiting in the room when we arrived... the genuine and helpful smile at the front desk.... the great restaurant recommendations from the concierge... the list goes on.. Thank YOU!

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet floor if that is your style.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Chris C
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Bellevue, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Thank you for the kind review. I'm so happy to hear your enjoyed your stay and the wonderful staff the hotel has. We are very lucky to have some of the best people working for us. I'm so happy we were able to accommodate your family. We would love to have you back and hope to see you soon.

Becky S
Montreal
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I stayed for a conference in March 2014 at the Hyatt. I had a pleased stay and I will return.

Room: The rooms are clean with everything you need, coffee machine, electronic safe, iron. The temperature is easy to control and it is comfortable. I found the bed in my room (620) was caving. I only realized the second night, I must have been so tired the first night. There is a refrigerator in the room but it is empty. The hotel charge you $4 for a 1L bottle of water, I find that being too much.

Location: The hotel is well located near many restaurants. There is also a Nordstrom Bellevue Square if you want to go shopping. If you need a cab, there is always one in the drive way.

Service: I liked the service. The Internet was complementary for our conference (not sure it is always). Internet was also reliable and fast.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Bellevue, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your stay. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the rooms, the location of the hotel and the Internet service. I hope we can welcome you back soon.

Thank you!

Belinda M, Guest Relations Associate
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

nice place to stay, convenient. near malls and side shops to go around to. not too noisy. nice neighbourhood. everything is so near! from grocery store, to bakery and coffee shops, dine in, mall, movie theatres, music shops, banks, drug store and many more.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business