“Excellent Location”

Hyatt Regency Bellevue
Ranked #1 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I stayed here while traveling for business. At first glance upon entering the lobby I noticed a lot of stains on the rugs in the lobby, so I was apprehensive about entering my room. Luckily, the room was clean with no spots on the carpeting. I found the bathroom to be really nice. My room was on the 16th floor which had a great view of the mountain and city skyline.

The service was great. My husband travelled with me and he needed some Tylenol, which was provided to him from the concierge. Upon check-out I asked if an incidental could be billed separately and this was done with no problem. Housekeeping even provided additional toiletries when we asked.

The location is the best thing about the hotel. As mentioned in previous reviews, it's connected to a very nice large mall and theater as well as nice restaurants. We didn't have a car, but found that we didn't need one.

If I return to Bellevue I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed July 30, 2013

The downtown Seattle hotels were fully booked, so we ended up in Bellevue. The Hyatt Regency was great for our one-night stay - very clean and new, rooms with very good views and a lively courtyard restaurant (Joey's) which was very convenient and good. Also, the service was excellent. I had a package delivered to the hotel which unfortunately arrived after I checked out. Corrine and the front desk was extremely helpful in making all the necessary arrangements.

They hotel is not super luxury, but above average for a business center/convention style hotel.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We stayed at the hotel for five nights. The hotel's best feature is its location. Multiple restaurants, a grocery store, a cinema and a shopping mall are all within a couple of blocks. You won't need your car unless you plan to leave downtown Bellevue.
The lobby is nice and after a short wait the check in went smoothly. When I arrived at my room, my room key didn't work. I had to return to the lobby and have my key reactivated again. I'm not sure what the problem is with this property, but I had to have my key reactivated three times during our stay.
Our room was average. The bathroom was nicely appointed with a small sink/vanity area.
The room appeared clean at a glance, but the rug was had multiple dirty spots and needed to be cleaned months ago. I realize it rains a lot in Seattle and some might say the rain will increase dirt brought into the room by wet shoes, but one must walk approx. 50 yards inside the hotel before they reach our room and most shoes will dry during that indoor trek. The air return duct in the bathroom was filthy and covered with dust. It hadn't been cleaned in months. Our beds were a bit on the soft side but not objectionable.
From our room we could see the Seattle skyline, a very nice view.
I'm not sure why our room was so dirty? Judging from other reviews, dirty rooms do not seem to be a problem for most visiting this hotel.
Great rates are available for this hotel if you search online.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We traveled from Vancouver, BC to see the Mariners and Southsiders games on Saturday afternoon and stayed for the night in Seattle. The hotel was immaculate. The only worry was that Parking and Wi-Fi were not included into the price of the stay. Luckily weekend parking is free and we were not working over the weekend to need internet. We reserved the tickets through Priceline which by default gives you double beds in any suite. Staff was friendly and helpful enough to switch us to a Queen size bed, but in a room without a view. Overall great experience.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2013

A couple girlfriends and I stayed here for a weekend getaway because the prices were substantially less than staying downtown in Seattle. This was my second time staying in Bellevue, (I stayed at the Westin last time) and I much preferred the Hyatt to the Westin. The hotel is central to everything (Bellevue Square is basically across the street!) and the staff are very helpful and friendly! There's also free parking on the weekends, unless you want to have valet service.

I only wish we had known there was a nightclub-lounge downstairs, it would have made our trip 100x better! We spoke to the bellhop on our way out and he explained that there was only one other place to "party" at in Bellevue.

The room was average in terms of a 4 star downtown location. I liked that there was an iPod dock in the room!

I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Try to request a rook, on higher floor to get a view of the city! We were on the 5th floor.. Had a g...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I recently stayed three nights at the Hyatt Regency in Bellevue and was so impressed! My room was beautifully appointed with a gorgeous view of sailboats on Lake Washington. The hotel location offered plenty of eating and shopping and the inner courtyard area of the front entrance was one of my favorite features.
The staff at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue was phenomenal. Everyone from the front desk personal to the parking assistants went out of their way to ensure we felt pampered. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Dear Suzy6450,

Thank you for going out of your way to share comments about your recent stay at our Hyatt Regency Bellevue. I am delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your three night visit as our guest. The rooms on the higher floors, that overlook Lake Washington, offer our guests the best views in the area. Our employees will be recognized for the superb service you experienced. Hyatt takes great pride with hearing comments such as yours. It will be my pleasure to welcome you back on your next visit to Bellevue.

Nick B. - Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I found the hotel to be very inviting and welcoming as a Canadian traveller. Bellevue is a wonderful place to stay if you are looking for some distance from the downtown hustle of Seattle. The amenities in the hotel are more business oriented but for the price tag.. it's a great value. So far I have not had to pay for parking at the Hyatt in Bellevue either. The only disappointment was the loud guests above us who decided to have a party at 3:30am however the staff responded promptly to the situation and all was well.

Room Tip: Try to get a suite facing either NE 8th or Bellevue Way for the best view.. otherwise you might end...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family