“Pretty decent stay at and I will be back!”

Hyatt Regency Bellevue
Ranked #1 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
San Francisco, California
“Pretty decent stay at and I will be back!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

My friend who lives in Bellevue, WA recommended the Hyatt Regency hotel to me. I have to say I do enjoy my stay very much. Staff was friendly and efficient. Nice room and is well equipped except I found it strange that there's no safe in the room. Weird... But everything else is great. Can't complain and will be back soon...:-D

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (314)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

the Hyatt Regency in Bellevue is a gem in Bellevue
the location is awesome being in the midst of all major activities that Bellevue has to offer ( shopping, restaurants , museums, night life) and is connected to the shopping center via a sky bridge.
the hotel itself is 2 sections: An older and newer sections ; Both are good in terms of room cleanliness and spaciousness. obviously the newer tower is a little bit nicer and the carpets are less allergenic.
the hotel has an excellent buffet for breakfast and has couple of places for nightlife.
it has free parking on the weekend and you can get excellent rates over the weekend through mainstream websites including bidding websites.
I have been to this hotel for over 8 years during my short trips to the area and I am never disappointed. the services are just excellent and it is definitely worth it.

Room Tip: ask for the new tower
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Sam k
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Bellevue, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thank you for continuing to make Hyatt Regency Bellevue your go to hotel whenever your travel brings you to the city. I am delighted you find our location to be perfectly situated amongst all the activities and attractions. It sounds like you really enjoy the breakfast buffet and find the overall service of the staff to be excellent. Your feedback and recommendation are our biggest compliment. I look forward to welcoming you back to Hyatt Regency Bellevue in the future!

Brock S. – A Guest Relations Associate
Vancouver
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Here for a sales conference right now. Was promptly greeted by valet. Professional. Front desk check in was also quick and efficient. Rooms are nice but quite sterile. Clean and good size bathroom. A nice property. I usually stay at the Westin here in Bellevue but this might be where I stay more in the future.

• Stayed July 2013
Beaverton, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Great Location in Bellevue
Really nice rooms.

I accidentally booked 2 beds instead of one. Called the day before I arrived to have it changed to a single bed. They said it should be fine. When I arrived, they said that they were out of rooms with single beds. We had to wait till the next day to see if we could get a room with a single bed. Called around 12 pm to see if there was a room available. Waited 40 minutes for a call to change rooms. The room with the single bed had a much much larger window.

Great hotel. Staff was very helpful.

• Stayed July 2013
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Bellevue, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear Yow C,

Thank you for taking the time to share comments about your recent stay at our Hyatt Regency Bellevue. Your comments about our helpful & friendly employees are greatly appreciated. Hyatt takes great pride with this. They will be recognized for their efforts. It will be our pleasure to have another opportunity to welcome you back.

Safe travels,

Nick B. - Guest Relations Associate
Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

Hotel was clean, quiet and comfortable.
Great location albeit away from busy (as well as old) Seattle Downtown - which is only 20 mins away by car.

Loved the breakfast buffet (reasonably priced).
Underground parking is a little narrow for larger vehicles though.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
It is fantastic to read about your recent experience at our property. I am pleased you found the hotel to be clean and comfortable. It sounds like you really enjoyed the breakfast buffet. I appreciate you taking a moment to share your recent experience with us. I hope to have you back to Hyatt Regency Bellevue in the near future!

Brock S. – A Guest Relations Associate
boca raton, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

I wanted to stay in a nice hotel that was close to Seattle. I really like the city of Bellevue, having been there once before, and after looking over all the choices this place ended up being a really good pick for the combined factors of value and guest rating.
I was impressed with my stay- from how easy it was to park in the adjacent parking garage (free on certain days of the week!), how dazzling the hotel entrance is, the convenient proximity to shops and dining, and the fact that the bedroom and bathroom was modern and very clean. The bathroom decor struck me as being incredibly nice (dark theme but it really works well), the shower/tub was unbelievably spotless. Kudos to the cleaning staff. I stayed here for two nights and had a completely comfortable stay. Very safe location and nightlife is bustling on the weekends. Good neighborhood and a short drive to Seattle.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Bellevue, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Hi linz,

Thank you for going out of your way to share your feedback about your stay at our Hyatt Regency Bellevue. I am delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the amenities our hotel offers guests. Being convenient to all of the shopping and restaurants makes our hotel an ideal location for a quick getaway. Your comments about our housekeeping staff will be shared with the Director of Housekeeping. Your referral is greatly appreciated. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Safe travels,

Nick B. - Guest Relations Associate
Corona, Ca
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

We stayed @ this location while visiting Seattle. We didn't want to stay in downtown because we were not familiar with the different areas. It worked out very well for us because we arrived on July 3 and checked out on July 8. Because of the 4th we only had to pay for one night of parking, weekends begin on Friday night and you park free. We received a passcode for the WiFi so we weren't charged. The location is great! Shopping, restaurants, large supermarket with a hot food bar and deli all within walking distance. The university bookstore has a quaint cafe located inside, also within walking distance. The downtown park had a great firework show which I walked to with my two boys.
Now for the actual hotel. Very clean and quiet. I read a few reviews stating it was somewhat noisy but that was not our experience at all. My only complaint is about the bedding. As others have said the bottom sheets come off the bed because they aren't fitted. This really bugged my husband, he said he fought with the sheets every night which is unfortunate because he was hoping to get a few good nights of sleep while on vacation. One last thing, driving to Seattle was a piece of cake during our stay. It was a holiday weekend so there wasn't the usual morning/evening traffic. The hotel is located on Bellevue Way. One end of the street becomes Interstate 90 into Seattle and the other direction will take you to SR 520 (toll) which will also get you to downtown Seattle. Sorry I'm not able to tell you if you go North, South, East or West. I'm not good with knowing East from West, etc in a new city.
We enjoyed our stay at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue and would definitely stay again. BTW, reservations for first 3 nights booked through hotwire.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family